Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Viper Series HD-SDI RG6 BNC Cable, 75ft
Monoprice's Viper Series HD-SDI RG6 Cable is a precision serial digital video coaxial cable for transmit HD-SDI video signals used in professional broadcast applications. The cable is a BNC-terminated, high-performance RG6 coaxial cable with dual aluminum and copper braided shields, making the cable flexible and strong. It is great for use in HD-serial digital video transfer, mobile apps, HDTV upgrades, broadband facilities, and other applications with HD-SDI video.
- Transfers HD-SDI video signals over RG6 digital video coaxial cable
- Connector A & B: True 75-ohm BNC Male connectors handle 3 Gbps bandwidth
- Dual copper and aluminum shielding
- 18 AWG pure copper conductor
- RG6 digital spec coaxial cable
- 75-ohm impedance
- Diameter: 0.303 inches
- 100% sweep tested
- Monoprice lifetime warranty on all cables
We were pushing a 1080i 60hz 266'. The main 265' of the cable was 18awg Belden cable. The last 1' was this cable (used in a patch). When the MP cable was in place it didn't work but when bypassed it worked fine.
I know that it is a really long run almost hitting its max cable length for the signal but just something to consider when purchasing.
The others have worked great for short jumps. (25'-50')
4 months ago