Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 4x2 Matrix HDMI Powered Switch with Remote Control
This is a high performance HDMI® Matrix with four HDMI inputs and two outputs. It allows any source (e.g., Blu-ray disc™ player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, gaming console, etc.) to be shown on either or both of two output displays at the same time. It supports 4K, 3D, and 16-bits/channel Deep Color. With its 3Gbps bandwidth and the additional features of the latest HDMI standards, you can be sure of great HDMI distribution.
- Support display resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz, and 3D-1080p@60Hz
- 3D video support including frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock
- Supports Deep Color up to 48-bits per pixel
- Supports the reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification, such as LPCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS®, and HBR
- Full color standard support, including sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, and xvYCC extended gamut color
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 300MHz
- Supports EDID control via an EDID selector
- User's Manual (Jan 3, 2014)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
DTS®, the Symbol, and DTS + the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc.
I bought a new Apple tv 4 and started to get black screens due to handshake issues.
The MonoPrice staff pointed me toward this unit and said it should take care of any issues I'm having.
Great advice yet again, thank you.
PROS: Small, Easy to set up even with Harmony Remotes, Inexpensive
Only con I would say about it is the 6 - 8 sec wait to switch between inputs but other then that does what it suppost to do.
2 months ago
3-foot cable from DVR to matrix, 6 feet to wall plate coupler, 25 feet to TV. It was working with some interruptions.
Moved things around, changed it to: 2 feet from DVR to matrix, 1 foot to wall plate coupler, 25 feet to TV. Works fine.
1 month ago
The largest of which is the sever lag in changing inputs. Experiences approximately 10 second black screen.
This was used for two laptops going to dual monitors. The input switch also required us to undock, and re-dock the machines for the display to show properly.
1 month ago