SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
- Lifetime warranty on all cables and TV wall mounts, one year warranty on most other items
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Easy return
- 100% safe SSL encrypted shopping
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant
Updated March 22, 2018
Return Policy Monoprice stands behind the quality of everything we sell, and we are committed to your satisfaction. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to Monoprice within 30 days of delivery date for a replacement or refund for any Monoprice Branded Product. Monoprice Branded product inludes: IIIP
Return an item or Order
- Log into your account My Account. If you checked out as a guest you will need to create an account using the same email address or Contact Us.
- In the left hand column under “MY ACCOUNT” select “Request refund/replacement”
- Select Refund or Replacement. (If the option is greyed you are no longer eligible for a refund or replacement based on the time frame and policy specific to that item).
- You are now at the “RMA refund – STEP 1 of 3.” Follow the instructions provided throughout the RMA process.
- Once you have successfully requested your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) our returns team will then contact you via email within 2 business days to tell you if your return has been approved or if we need more information.
It is the shippers responsibility to safely pack and ship the returning items to ensure the product does not get damaged in transit. Products that are received by Monoprice in any of the conditions below may not qualify for return, which would result in the refusal of your RMA request.
- Any product not purchased from Monoprice
- Any product that is returned without all the original accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally include with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or wear and tear
- Any product which appears tampered with or altered in any way
- Any product that does not match the product that was originally purchased
Return Processing Time Once processed, you will receive instructions through your RMA request to return your item(s). You will have 30 days to return the item(s) to Monoprice. After we receive your item, we will need to process and verify the contents of the package. Some items will go through a rigorous inspection process to properly evaluate the condition of the product, so please refer to the table below for estimated processing times:
- Standard Items: 5-7 Business Days
- 3D printers, Displays, Home Theater,Non-Monoprice Products, Etc.: 7-10 Business Days
- For refunds, up to seven business days for a refund to be posted back to the original payment method; or For store credit or check, up to fourteen business days to be processed and issued.
3D Printer Warranty and Returns
Monoprice 3D printers offer a 30 day money back guarantee. After 30 days, Monoprice stands behind their products by offering a 1 year repair warranty for any manufacture defects on our printers.Extended Warranty Customers
- Extend Warranty packages and out of warranty repair service is only eligible for Monoprice 3D printers bought on www.monoprice.com.
- Customers in the states of Alaska, California, Florida, & Hawaii are not eligible to purchase an extended warranty
- The Monoprice extends the length of your manufacturers warranty by an additional 12 months to a total of 24 months from the day of purchase.
- Extended Warranty is eligible for a 30 day money back guarantee
- The Extended Warranty covers 2-way Free Shipping for eligible customers.
- The warranty covers all mechanical failures from normal use, electronic failures, parts failures, screen failures. *Please see below for any exceptions.
*Please note: our warranty does not apply to any defects resulting from negligence, misuse, any modifications or enhancements to the product. Any of these will result in a voided warranty, as a result, Monoprice will no longer offer support and/or returns for these items.
Consumable Items and Batteries
- Consumable / 1-time use items, such as disposable batteries, universal battery packs (Lithium Ion / NiMH), inkjet or toner cartridges, cleaning products (containing cleaning fluid), screen protectors, heat shrink tubing, thermal paste, zip ties, etc., can only be returned for a replacement of the same item if deemed defective by Monoprice.
- Disposable alkaline batteries are not covered under warranty. Monoprice's 30-day return policy will apply only if the item(s) is unopened and in the original packaging.
- Bulk items include networking bulk cable, Rg6 bulk cable, microphone cable, lengths of un-terminated cable longer than 100 feet, and other similar items.
- In general, Monoprice does NOT allow partial returns of any item. We urge all customers to test the entire cable BEFORE installing. If a portion of a bulk item is found to be defective, we may be able to offer a replacement or a partial refund, depending on how much of the product has been used. Please inquire.
- Due to the size and weight of certain items (projector screens, server cabinets and bulk items), they can only be delivered via UPS Freight.
- If this type of item arrives damaged or defective within 30 days from delivered date, please contact our Returns Department to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Once a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is approved, the Monoprice Returns department will arrange a scheduled pickup by UPS Freight shipping carrier. Heavy items must be returned via UPS Freight, which we will arrange for you. Monoprice will provide a confirmation number, the date and time for pick-up, and a bill of lading for you to give to UPS Driver with the returned heavy item.
- Monoprice requires photo verification of any damaged suffered by projection screens during transit before processing an RMA.
Limited Warranties and Limitation of Liability.Monoprice warranties sometimes vary by product, and all product-specific warranties are found on product ID pages and within Monoprice's website. Subject to this limitation, in general, Monoprice warrants (a) cables for life, and (b) that all other products will be free from defects in workmanship and material for one year following delivery date, with certain exceptions. You must review product ID pages carefully for warranty information. After 30 days of delivery and during the warranty period, Monoprice will, without cost to you, at Monoprice’s option, either (i) repair defective products; (ii) furnish replacement products; or (iii) grant you credit equal to the defective products' net purchase price. Defective conditions in the products caused by third parties, acts of God, defective installation, other trades, abnormal use or stress, or other matters unrelated to Monoprice’s activities are specifically excluded from the coverage of this warranty. You also hereby agree to be bound by Monoprice's return and replacement policies. THE SITE AND SERVICES AND ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE GIVEN AND ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MONOPRICE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION 6 ARE YOUR ONLY REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER CLAIM. MONOPRICE’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER ON WARRANTIES OR CLAIM OF NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE EXCEED THE COST PAID FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR 50 DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS LESS, AND MONOPRICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.