One day you're at 5000 feet, skiing down a black diamond trail, and the next you're 100 feet below the waves, surrounded by sea life. When you live an active life it is easy for everything to blur together. Keep your memories sharply in focus by recording your activities with this MHD Sport 2.0 Wi-Fi® Action Camera from Monoprice!
This compact camera is designed for the active sports enthusiast. When properly enclosed in the included waterproof case, it is waterproof to depths up to 196 feet (60 meters) for up to 60 minutes duration. It features a Wi-Fi connection, which allows you to view and record videos and photos on your Android™ or iOS® smartphone.
This camera allows you to capture full HD 1080p video at 60 fps, 720p video at 120 fps, and WVGA (848x480) video at 240 fps. It can also be used to take still images up to 16 megapixels in size. In addition to video recording it is a 16 megapixel digital camera with the ability to take individual still shots, take a burst of 7 shots in rapid succession, or continuously taking single shots at intervals from 1 ~ 60 seconds for classic time-lapse videos.
Included with this model is an RF Wrist Remote, which allows you to control and view the live video feeds for up to six cameras. An individual camera without the Wrist Remote is available as PID 12571, so you don't have to pay for redundant remotes for your multi-camera operation. So, for example, you could have multiple cameras mounted in different locations on a race car and control them all with the single remote. The Wrist Remote also serves as a multi-function time piece, giving it additional utility value beyond use with the camera.
The camera comes with a variety of mounting accessories, which allow you to mount it to a flat surface, a curved surface, or strapped to a fixed point. Additional accessories, including chest and head mounting straps, are sold separately.
- Uses a 3.4mm ƒ/2.8 lens
- Captures full HD 1080p video images at 60 fps, 720p at 120 fps, and WVGA at 240 fps
- Takes still photos at 5, 8, 12, or 16 megapixels resolution
- Uses the H.264 video codec and mp4 file format
- 140° wide angle lens with selectable fields of view
- Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Includes waterproof case, protecting the camera to depths up to 196 feet (60m) for up to 60 minutes duration
- Uses the commonly available SLB-10A Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Free apps for accessing the camera using your Android or iOS smartphone
- Includes RF Wrist Remote for control and live view
- MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB, Class 6 minimum)
- HDMI® Mini Connector for direct connection to an HDTV
- Supports time lapse recording and interval shooting
- Burst mode captures 7 images in 1 second
- User's Manual (Apr 17, 2015)
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
SD, SDHC, and microSD are trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries, or both.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
|Focus Range||2.6 ft. ~ ì (0.8m ~ ì)|
|Field of View||Video: 75 ~ 140°, Photo: 73 ~ 142°|
|Video Resolutions and Frame Rates (FOV)||
1080p (16:9): 60fps (126°), 30fps (126°), 30fps (102°), 30fps (75°)
960p (4:3): 60fps (140°), 30fps (140°)
720p (16:9): 120fps (102°), 60fps (126°)
WVGA (16:9): 240fps (140°)
|Video File Format/Codec||mp4, H.264|
|Video Bitrate||Up to 15Mbps|
|Looping Video||Yes, 1080p30 (126°)|
|Photo Resolutions (FOV)||16 MP (142°), 12 MP (118°), 8 MP (93°), 5 MP (73°)|
|Burst Mode||7 photos per second|
|Self-Timer Delay||2 or 10 seconds|
|Time Lapse Modes||Video or Photo|
|Time Lapse Intervals||1, 3, 5, 10, 30, or 60 seconds|
|Photo File Format||JPEG (exif 2.2), DCF|
|OLED Display||0.83" (21mm)|
|Inputs||Micro USB, 2.5mm TRS (external microphone)|
|Outputs||HDMI Mini Connector|
|Battery Type||SLB-10A (1130mAh Lithium-ion)|
Video (1080p60): about 90 minutes
Photo (16 MP): about 250 photos
|Auto Power Off||1, 3, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.7" x 2.3" x 1.7" (42.7 x 59.2 x 43.8 mm)|
|Weight (without battery)||2.6 ±0.1 oz. (74 ±3 g)|
|RF Wrist Remote|
|Stream Format||MJPEG, 128 x 96 pixels, 8 fps|
|RF Range||Up to 9.8 ft. (3m)|
|Auto Sleep Mode||Never or 5, 10, 30, or 60 seconds|
|Battery Charging Time||About 2 hours|
Live View: 1.5 hrs.
Continuous Time Display Only: 6 hrs.
Standby/Sleep Mode: up to 6 months
- 1x MHD Sport 2.0 Wi-Fi Action Camera
- 1x Waterproof Case
- 1x RF Wrist Remote
- 1x Vented Rear Door
- 1x Waterproof Case Rear Door (installed on back of Waterproof Case)
- 1x Flat Adhesive Mounting Socket
- 1x Curved Adhesive Mounting Socket
- 1x Swivel T Tip (installed on T Tip Adapter)
- 1x T Tip Adapter (installed on bottom of Waterproof Case)
- 1x Standard Tripod Adapter
- 1x Adhesive Anchor
- 1x SLB-10A Lithium-ion Battery
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x RF Wrist Remote Charging Cable
- 6x Anti-Fog Inserts (Fiber Desiccant)
- 1x Hook & Loop Strap
- 1x Security Tether
- 1x Safety Lock (installed on Swivel T Tip)
- 1x User's Manual
| rated by 22 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.