WHAT’S KINEK SERVICE?
By shipping to one of Kinek's US border KinekPoints, Canadian customers can order from US companies and benefit from the greater selection of products and much lower prices. When your package arrives at one of our border locations, you will receive an email notification and an optional instant text message (SMS) letting you know it is ready to be picked up. You can then drive down at a time convenient for you, pick it up, and bring it back across the border yourself. This lets you save hundreds, and sometimes thousands of dollars on your cross border shopping.
HOW TO ORDER
Set up your account and start saving in just 5 EASY steps
Sign up for a Kinek account to get your Kinek # and Kinek point address. Click here to sign up now.
2. Step Two
Find the closest US KinekPoints.
3. Step Three
Place the order at MonoPrice.com, entering the US zip code of the KinekPoint location you selected in Step 2 as the Shipping ZipCode.
4. Step Four
Enter the US address for the KinekPoint location you selected in Step 2 as your Shipping Information.
When the package arrives at one of KinekPoint’s border locations, you will receive an email notification and an optional instant text message (SMS) letting you know it is ready to be picked up. KinekPoint currently requires the following items from customers when they pick-up their order:
· 2 pieces of Photo ID: All Canadians require a passport to cross the border so 1 of the ID’s is an official Government issued Canadian Passport. The second piece we request to see is an official Government Driver’s License. The addresses and photos on these two IDs must match.
· Order confirmation from MonoPrice.com: Kinek also requires customers to print off the order confirmation from MonoPrice.com which is compared to the package received. The order confirmation also includes the Billing Address which is compared to the Passport and Driver’s license.
· Skid/Large Package Pricing (100lbs minimum): $27.5
· Each Additional 100lbs, or part thereof: add $7.50
· Storage Fees: All items under 20lbs will not be charged a storage fee. For packages over 20lbs we offer 15 days worth of free storage. After 15 days $1 per day will be charged.
IMPORTANT: DUTIES AND TAXES
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient's responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Additionally, you may click here to review additional information for shipments shipping to Canada which can imply to other countries as well.