Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Mik-It XLR to USB Converter with 48V Phantom Power and Headphone Out
Capture is a USB 2.0 powered plug 'n play audio interface for your computer. Simply plug it into a USB port, load your favorite recording software, and start recording great sounding tracks. Enjoy quality sound every time you record thanks to 16-bit 48kHz CD quality resolution. Feel free to use any of your favorite mics, dynamic or condenser, since Capture has a built-in 48V phantom power supply. Set proper levels quickly with the analog gain control so you do not distort your recording. A headphone output with level control allows precise monitoring of vocal and playback tracks.
Capture is an ideal choice for Music recording, Podcasting, Dictation, and Voice Recognition Software.
- Easy to record audio to your computer
- USB powered audio interface
- Great sounding for project studio
- 16-bit 48kHz CD quality resolution
- Use with any microphone
- 48V Phantom Power
- Take full control of your sound
- Input gain and headphone knobs
- User's Manual (Jun 6, 2016)