Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FTP Cycling Light
Improve your visibility during your commutes and in low-light conditions using this Pure Outdoor Cycling Light from Monoprice! This 300 lumen light features low power, high power, and strobe modes, which improve your visibility to motorists, even in broad daylight. It features a built-in rechargeable battery, which can power the light in low power for up to 8 hours. The quick-release handlebar mount allows you to easily remove the light at the end of your ride and charge the battery using a USB power source and the included micro USB cable.
200m Beam Distance: The 300 lumen Cree LED can illuminate to distances up to 200 meters, ensuring that you can see any obstacles in your path and making you more visible to motorists during the day or in low-light conditions.
Durable: The highly durable aluminum housing is designed to withstand years of use and abuse.
Quick Release Mount: The quick release handlebar mount allows you to quickly and easily remove the light after your ride, preventing theft and allowing you to recharge it for the ride home.
HIGH POWER | LOW POWER | STROBE
Delivering reliable everyday performance for brightening your path and improving your visibility to motorists during commutes and low-light rides.
Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Hassle Free Packaging
Monoprice exists to bring simplicity, fairness, and confidence to technology choices. This product features recyclable packaging that is simple to open, cost effective, with minimal waste, and fully protective as it travels to you.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
|Bulb Type||Cree T6 LED|
|Maximum Light Output||300 lumens|
|Maximum Beam Distance||656 ft. (200m)|
Up to 8 hours on Low,
1.5 hours on High
|Charging Time||2 hours|
|Total Weight (Light and Clamp)||5.3 oz. (150g)|
Questions and Answers
with a slight adjustment or two, I had no problem adapting the Helmet slide-mount to fit the light clip.-Works great
The on/off switch is made of rubber gasket - seems good quality as of now. Will need to see if it can hold up to elements for a long time - I have been using for 2 years and looks good quality.
1) I Love the built-in Rechargeable battery, it out lasts any other battery I've ever used in a bike light.
2) The Light itself is incredibly bright, and even past 50ft its beam is Focused like a high priced spot-light allowing for almost double the visibility I'm used to when I ride at night.
3) The Light is equipped with a rear-facing LED battery monitor.
4) Easy Slide-on Slide-off adjustable swivel clip.
5) It looks Great! I was hoping for additional color options, but no matter, I've since got a second one and Air-Brushed it with a Navy-Blue Cammo Theme for my other bike.
Tech Notes: I'm interested to know what the mAh rating on the internal battery is....It seems powerful enough to where an addition could be made for an "Emergency" phone charging port. -It could come in handy if you're stuck out in the middle of nowhere with a dead phone!
10 months ago
1. The light is built solid as can be. It is bright and the combination of two levels and two functions should be more than sufficient for most.
2. So far, it has held its charge well and discharges well when in use.
3. The mounting bracket has a feature that is not mentioned anywhere: a ratcheting swivel mount that allow one to center the beam regardless of where it is mounted along the handlebar.
4. Two big concerns: the on/off/function button is on the top of the unit and only time will tell how waterproof it is. I have my doubts. The same is true for the charging port, which has a silicone stopper, but is surely as vulnerable to water as the top button.
(Note: my unit weighed in at a hefty 182 grams, not the 150 advertised.)
10 months ago
PROS: Very Bright, High quality components, sturdy
It has 3 blue led battery charge indicators on the rear which I don't really care for, but they are not so bright that I have covered them electical tape, yet. The mount works but will probably break in a fall.
Only had it a few weeks so cannot really comment on the batteries durability.
9 months ago
10 months ago
6 months ago
10 months ago
I'll echo the poster below with the concern about the waterproofness of the charging port/power button... time will tell there, but so far I'm thrilled with this thing for the price.
8 months ago
3 months ago
4 months ago