Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cuisinart 6193-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid
No other piece of cookware performs with the versatility of the Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized saucepan. Whether you're preparing a delicate hollandaise sauce, steaming savory wild rice or simmering a hearty soup, no other pan offers more reliable results. Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.
- The Kitchen Essential: The saucepan is a kitchen essential. It performs all day long, cooking oatmeal in the morning, warming up leftovers for lunch and simmering pasta sauce for supper.
- Hard Anodized Exterior: Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- QuantaniumÂ® Non-Stick for Professional Results: QuantaniumÂ® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers,
- Cool Gripâ„¢ Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Tempered Glass Cover: Break-resistant glass cover allows you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors. Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.