Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cuisinart 722-30HNS Chef's Classic Stainless Nonstick 12-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Stainless skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying fish, sautéing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The Quantanium® nonstick interior is engineered for extreme durability. Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Stainless Cookware features stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.
- Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance: The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface.
- Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food, such as mushrooms.
- Premium Stainless Advantage: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- QuantaniumÂ® Non-Stick for Professional Results: QuantaniumÂ® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork cho
- Cool Gripâ„¢ Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.