Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
mBot & Starter Robot Upgrade/Replacement Inventor Electronic Kit, Intermediate
The Makeblock Inventor Electronic Kit is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. This kit contains 12 sensors and actuators, each with a color-coded connector to simplify wiring. Each module comes with Arduino library for quick programming.
In addition to Arduino programming, this kit supports graphic programming languages such as MIT Scratch and Ardublock which are great for teaching kids how to program and interact with hardware.
For additional control without additional coding, attach the Bluetooth® module (dual mode 2.0 and 4.0) and download the Makeblock app. Then use your smartphone or tablet to control your robot.
- 12 electronic modules included, plus one Makeblock Orion (Arduino-Compatible)
- Arduino programming support
- Graphic programming languages support (MIT Scratch and Ardublock)
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- Bluetooth module included for connecting with smartphones
- Comes with smartphone app (Android™ and iOS® available)
Scratch is a programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations -- and share your creations with others around the world. In the process of designing and programming Scratch projects, young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively. Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. It is available for free at http://scratch.mit.edu
- 1x 9g Micro Servo
- 1x Me 7-segment Display-Red
- 1x Me Orion
- 1x Me Joystick
- 1x Me Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1x Me Potentiometer
- 1x Me Light and Grayscale Sensor
- 1x Me RJ25 Adapter
- 1x Me PIR Motion Sensor
- 4x 6P6C RJ25 Cable-20cm
- 1x Me Sound Sensor
- 2x 6P6C RJ25 Cable-35cm
- 1x Me Temperature Sensor
- 1x 6P6C RJ25 Cable-50cm
- 1x Me 130 DC Motor Pack
- 1x USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B-Male Cable
- 1x Me Bluetooth Module (Dual Mode)
- 1x Battery Holder for 6x AA Batteries
- 1x Me RGB LED
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
IOS® is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Questions and Answers
Should you require additional assistance, please reach out to our technical support team with a detailed question via any of the methods available here:
Our knowledgeable Technical Support staff would be more than happy to assist. Thank you