Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weather Station Kit with Solar Panel, Advanced
The fast pace of modern life increases the distance between humans and nature, caging more kids in a concrete jungle. However, interacting with nature is an indispensable part in their growth. Weather itself, can be an accessible yet interesting subject for kids to study. Through meteorological observations, recording and analyzing, kids can literally learn and do science that is combined seamlessly with their daily life activities.
From terraces to living rooms, in backyards and in classrooms, this DIY Weather Station Kit can be used in measuring both indoor and outdoor data concerning temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. It comes with a solar panel, which provides auxiliary power supply to the system. This DIY Weather Station Kit is both energy-saving and green, and can help to develop kids's interest in natural science.
- Choking Hazard - There are micro components included in this kit. Please keep it away from kids under six.
- This product is not waterproof. Please keep it away from rain.
- This product is not pre-assembled - Check user guide below to see how to assemble.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Size: 190 x 140 x 100 mm
- Weight: 640g
- Controller: Paletter Board x1
- Self Adhesive Mini Breadboard x1
- LCD1602 Module x1
- Capactive Touch Sensor x1
- Solar Lipo Charger x1
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery 3.7v x1
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- BMP085 Breakout x1
- Real Time Clock Module (DS323) x1
- 3mm Bassword Lasercut Peices x1
- F/M Jumper Cables x15
- F/F Jumper Cables x10
- Aluminium Foil x1
- Blu Tack x1
- Screw Pack x1
- Screw Driver x1
- User's Manual (Jun 4, 2015)
Questions and Answers
Instructions from DFRobot are substandard but with persistence should give you joy.
Bluetac is dried out due to age. So you'll need doublsided tape / adhesive.
3 months ago