Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower KIOSKCOMMSW software for unattended system monitoring and auto restart - Monitoring - CD-ROM - PC - English
The CyberPower Kiosk Commander Software (KIOSKCOMMSW) keep Kiosks and other unattended systems operating by power cycling the attached computer when its locked-up or experiencing poor performance. The application is ideal for always keeping computers that run Kiosks, security systems, ATMs, video lottery machines, and other remote systems operational to improve profitability and safety.
Kiosk Commander operates with a CyberPower Systems UPS and PowerPanel Personal Edition to monitor unattended systems and when necessary trigger a power cycle from the UPS to restart the attached system. In addition to the unattended services, the CyberPower UPS and PowerPanel Personal Edition provide a complete power protection solution that ensures you equipment is protected from power events, including blackouts, brownouts, surges, and other power occurrences.
Kiosk Commander works with systems using Windows versions 2000, XP, Vista, 7 / 8, and Server versions 2003, 2008, and 2012.
- Software Main Type: Security
- Software Sub Type: Monitoring
- Software Name: KIOSKCOMMSW Software for Unattended System Monitoring and Auto Restart
- Language Supported: English
- Platform Supported: PC
- Operating System Supported: Windows
- License Quantity: 1 User
Kiosk Commander CD-ROM and PowerPanel Personal Edition Software,User Manual,
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: KIOSKCOMMSW
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Name: KIOSKCOMMSW Software for Unattended System Monitoring and Auto Restart
Distribution Media/Method: CD-ROM
Product Type: Software
Software Main Type: Security
Software Sub Type: Monitoring
Software Name: KIOSKCOMMSW Software for Unattended System Monitoring and Auto Restart
Software Product Supported: Unattended System Monitoring and Auto Restart
- Unattended System Monitoring - Kiosk Commander monitors unattended devices to insure they operate continuously and don't experience down time due to a lock-up or substandard performance.
- Auto Restarting - If the unattended system experiences a lock-up or poor performance, Kiosk Commander will initiate a power cycle with the UPS to restart the system and insure maximum up time.
- Complete Power Protection - Kiosk Commander, CyberPower UPS, and PowerPanel Personal Edition provide a complete protection plan against power events and system lock-ups.
- Ease of Use - Setup wizard assists in adding desired services and applications used for monitoring system operation.
- CPU and Memory Monitoring - Automatic setup process helps to configure the thresholds for CPU and Memory on select services and applications.
- Mass Deployment Configuration - Configuration setting can be imported and exported to make mass deployments more efficient.
- System Summary - Easy to use interface provide a summary of performance.
- Kiosks, including point-of-information, product promotion, transaction, internet commerce systems, ATM machines, lottery dispensing, video lottery machines, etc.
- Security Systems operating remote entry locations, card readers, and recording equipment.
- Unattended systems such as remote servers.
Language Supported: English
Platform Supported: PC
Operating System Supported: Windows
License Quantity: 1 User
- Kiosk Commander CD-ROM and PowerPanel Personal Edition Software
- User Manual
System Requirements: Operating System:
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012