Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Hubsan Q4 H111 Nano Quadcopter Drone, Black
The nano-scale Q4 Nano H111 Quadcopter from Hubsan is ready-to-fly, requiring only two AAA batteries for the transmitter (radio controller) to get started. This tiny quadcopter features a 6-axis stabilization system to keep it safely in the air while maximizing agility. With the included 2.4 GHz transmitter, aerial acrobatics including flips and rolls can be enabled simply by pressing down on the throttle stick. Propeller guards are included to help avoid damage to the propellers following a light collision.
- Includes 2.4 GHz, 4-channel transmitter (radio controller) with Mode 1 and Mode 2 support and adjustable trim
- Perform flips and rolls with dedicated "flip mode" transmitter setting
- 6-axis flight stabilization system with gyroscope sensor
- Included 100mAh LiPo battery lasts up to 5 minutes
- USB charger refills battery in as little as 30 minutes (depending on power source)
- One-piece PCB (printed circuit board) design
- Built in red and blue LEDs indicate front and rear of quadcopter
- Nimble and precise flight
- Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included)
|Flight Time||Up to 5 minutes|
|Flight Control System|
|Number of Axes||6|
|Control Mode||Mode 1/Mode 2 switchable|
|Number of Channels||4|
|Power Requirements||2x AAA batteries|
|Charge Time||Approximately 30 minutes|
|Indicators||Red and blue LEDs to indicate the front and rear of quadcopter|
|Dimensions||2" x 2" (5 x 5 cm)|
PROS: * Small, light, quick, fun
* Great for indoors. Small enough to fly and not damage anything my only concern would be hitting someone in the face. Maybe wear safety goggles if you are concerned.
* Surprisingly advanced controller makes it easier to fly sensitivity settings make learning to fly easier, but allow you to move faster once you get the hang of it.
* Decent manual with lots of pictures explains advanced features pretty well. Definitely worth reading.
* Controls have a "loose" throttle that doesn't spring back to center, making hovering easier. Yaw, pitch, and roll controls spring back to center. Controls have enough dead zone that hovering is pretty easy.
CONS: * Manual describes two sets of controls, but nowhere in the packaging does it tell you which control you have. I received a "mode 2" controller, with throttle on the left. Confused, I tried to recalibrate using the "mode 1" instructions, leaving the drone completely unusable I thought it was DOA. Repeating calibration with "mode 2" instructions restored normal behavior.
PROS: operation and quality
CONS: addictive, want more flight time!
PROS: Cheap, Fun, Just worked. I have gotten my $25 out of it.
Pros: The fun factor, ease of use, and durability, plus it's TINY!
Cons: I'm always sad when the battery dies.
10 months ago
PROS: Indoor flight is easy and its perfect size for that.
CONS: Needs more than 8-10 min flight time. Too much fun to quit after that much time.
PROS: Well-made device, seems more professional than some other 'toys.'
CONS: "Propeller guards are included to help avoid damage to the propellers following a light collision."
Mine did not have propeller guards included.
If you're looking for a super small drone to fly around the house, this might be it, just be ready for a steep learning curve.
PROS: Super tiny, can fly inside, comes with replacement rotors (which you will need)
CONS: VERY sensitive controls, won't hover in place, the slightest wind will push it way off course
10 months ago
Instruction book incomplete and missing sentences make it mis leading. Found some instructions on Web. lights flash correctly give the web instructions but copter still flies backward.
CONS: Instructions bad.
No blade guards although product description says they're included. Instructions describe how to use them, but they don't exist.