Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
MHD Sport 2.0 Wi-Fi Action Camera (Open Box)
Open Box merchandise are products that have been purchased and delivered to other customers, and then returned to Monoprice. Due to the varying quality of products returned, we make every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. However, Monoprice only guarantees that you will receive the product itself, accessories may or may not be included. Bear in mind that your open box product may not contain cables, adapters, manuals, CDs, drivers, etc. Additionally, the product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections as a result of its having been previously opened.
One day you're at 5000 feet, skiing down a black diamond trail, and the next you're 100 feet below the waves, surrounded by sea life. When you live an active life it is easy for everything to blur together. Keep your memories sharply in focus by recording your activities with this MHD Sport 2.0 Wi-Fi® Action Camera from Monoprice!
This compact camera is designed for the active sports enthusiast. When properly enclosed in the included waterproof case, it is waterproof to depths up to 196 feet (60 meters) for up to 60 minutes duration. It features a Wi-Fi connection, which allows you to view and record videos and photos on your Android™ or iOS® smartphone.
This camera is identical to the PID 12570 Sport 2.0 Wi-Fi Camera with RF Wrist Remote. The remote allows you to control and view the live feed from up to six cameras. This model, without the RF Wrist Remote, can be added to a multi-camera operation, so you don't have to pay for redundant remotes.
This camera allows you to capture full HD 1080p video at 60 fps, 720p video at 120 fps, and WVGA (848x480) video at 240 fps. It can also be used to take still images up to 16 megapixels in size. In addition to video recording it is a 16 megapixel digital camera with the ability to take individual still shots, take a burst of 7 shots in rapid succession, or continuously taking single shots at intervals from 1 ~ 60 seconds for classic time-lapse videos.
The camera comes with a variety of mounting accessories, which allow you to mount it to a flat surface, a curved surface, or strapped to a fixed point. Additional accessories, including chest and head mounting straps, are sold separately.
- Uses a 3.4mm /2.8 lens
- Captures full HD 1080p video images at 60 fps, 720p at 120 fps, and WVGA at 240 fps
- Takes still photos at 5, 8, 12, or 16 megapixels resolution
- Uses the H.264 video codec and mp4 file format
- 140° wide angle lens with selectable fields of view
- Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Includes waterproof case, protecting the camera to depths up to 196 feet (60m) for up to 60 minutes duration
- Uses the commonly available SLB-10A Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Free apps for accessing the camera using your Android or iOS smartphone
- MicroSD™ card slot (up to 32GB, Class 6 minimum)
- HDMI® Mini Connector for direct connection to an HDTV
- Supports time lapse recording and interval shooting
- Burst mode captures 7 images in 1 second
- 1x MHD Sport 2.0 Wi-Fi Action Camera
- 1x Waterproof Case
- 1x Vented Rear Door
- 1x Waterproof Case Rear Door (installed on back of Waterproof Case)
- 1x Flat Adhesive Mounting Socket
- 1x Curved Adhesive Mounting Socket
- 1x Swivel T Tip (installed on T Tip Adapter)
- 1x T Tip Adapter (installed on bottom of Waterproof Case)
- 1x Standard Tripod Adapter
- 1x Adhesive Anchor
- 1x SLB-10A Lithium-ion Battery
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 6x Anti-Fog Inserts (Fiber Desiccant)
- 1x Hook & Loop Strap
- 1x Security Tether
- 1x Safety Lock (installed on Swivel T Tip)
- 1x User's Manual
|Focus Range||2.6 ft. ~ ì (0.8m ~ ì)|
|Field of View||Video: 75 ~ 140°, Photo: 73 ~ 142°|
|Video Resolutions and Frame Rates (FOV)||
1080p (16:9): 60fps (126°), 30fps (126°), 30fps (102°), 30fps (75°)
960p (4:3): 60fps (140°), 30fps (140°)
720p (16:9): 120fps (102°), 60fps (126°)
WVGA (16:9): 240fps (140°)
|Video File Format/Codec||mp4, H.264|
|Video Bitrate||Up to 15Mbps|
|Looping Video||Yes, 1080p30 (126°)|
|Photo Resolutions (FOV)||16 MP (142°), 12 MP (118°), 8 MP (93°), 5 MP (73°)|
|Burst Mode||7 photos per second|
|Self-Timer Delay||2 or 10 seconds|
|Time Lapse Modes||Video or Photo|
|Time Lapse Intervals||1, 3, 5, 10, 30, or 60 seconds|
|Photo File Format||JPEG (exif 2.2), DCF|
|OLED Display||0.83" (21mm)|
|Inputs||Micro USB, 2.5mm TRS (external microphone)|
|Outputs||HDMI® Mini Connector|
|Battery Type||SLB-10A (1130mAh Lithium-ion)|
Video (1080p60): about 90 minutes
Photo (16 MP): about 250 photos
|Auto Power Off||1, 3, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.7" x 2.3" x 1.7" (42.7 x 59.2 x 43.8 mm)|
|Weight (without battery)||2.6 ±0.1 oz. (74 ±3 g)|
- User's Manual (Apr 17, 2015)
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
SD™ and microSD™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries, or both.
Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
IOS® is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Questions and Answers
Should you require additional assistance, please reach out to our technical support team with a detailed question via any of the methods available here:
Our knowledgeable Technical Support staff would be more than happy to assist. Thank you
8 months ago
8 months ago
If you want a bargain-bin camera with zero frills then this should fit the bill. However, if you want to use any of the other features you're better off saving your money and buying a better camera from some place else.