Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 14" x 16" x 8"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for a small drone with controller, a tablet, or a gaming system using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant engineer resin with glass fibers and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out. Two 7.0mm lock holes allow you to secure the contents.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid materials
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Customizable name plate
- Rubber covered handle for improved grip and comfort
- Two 7.0mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 1159 cu in (19.0 liter) internal volume
- 20.06 lbs (18.42 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 14.2" x 16.5" x 7.7" (360 x 420 x 195 mm) external dimensions
- 13.1" x 13.7" x 6.7" (334 x 347 x 169 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 4.76 lbs (3.78 kg)
These slots would be very usable if the dimensions were available.
Most of all it's about the construction of this case - it is totally rock solid. It is incredibly well constructed and is very - very robust. Coupled with Monoprice's great customer service and shipping and there is not much more to say.
PROS: Robust looking and robust in construction. Great components. Carry on size. Great 'payload'.
CONS: Right now, I have no cons. I thought it might be too deep - at 8" - but it is excellent.
2 months ago
It will not come open on you as the latches are quite tight, not that it is bad thing, but should be noted. They are rather loud when closing, also as a note in case you are intending on using them in a quite environment.
CONS, no easy way to utilize the interior mounting system, as there are no accessories or even the dimensions available to build your own. They can be seen on nearly all of the side shots, 2 bumps on each side. Here is an example ( www explorercases com/en/accessories/panel-rings ) of what could be done. Note the black pieces that slide down into the orange case.
8 months ago
6 months ago