Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 13" x 12" x 6"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for firearms or tablets using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant engineer resin with glass fibers and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out. Two 7.0mm lock holes allow you to secure the contents.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid materials
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Customizable name plate
- Rubber covered handle for improved grip and comfort
- Two 7.0mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 543 cu in (8.89 liter) internal volume
- 20.06 lbs (9.1 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 13.4" x 12.0" x 6.1" (340 x 306 x 155 mm) external dimensions
- 12.2" x 9.4" x 5.1" (310 x 240 x 130 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 4.76 lbs (2.16 kg)
PROS: Sturdy case, latches appear secure and don't pop open when closed.
CONS: - Bottom foam is only 3/4" (20 mm) thick
- Foam may be to soft for some applications
- The foam is scored within 3/8" of the edge
PROS: Rugged high quality thick case which will protect your items from damage and the elements. Also the case hinges is designed to prevent the top from folding all the way back and will hold it in a up right position. Very well made.
CONS: The item title lists the case as being 13 x 12 x 6 which is the outside dimensions of the case. You should read the detailed description to get the internal dimensions of the case 12.2 x 9.4 x5.1.
PROS: Shell is light and durable. Love the built in cover for tags and identification. Price is more then reasonable.
CONS: Foam isn't as dense as Pelican. The latches have some play, could give trouble as wear and tear sets in.
1 month ago
2 months ago
PROS: Rugged, protective, well-made
CONS: Latches should have a positive "locking" feature that keeps them from being opened too easily.
PROS: Well made hinges, latches and handle
"Pick-and-Pluck" foam is very good
CONS: Only about $15 cheaper than the Pelican brand (before shipping)
3 weeks ago