Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 12 x 10 x 8 in
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for action cameras or firearms using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant engineer resin with glass fibers and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out. Two 7.0mm lock holes allow you to secure the contents.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid materials
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Customizable name plate
- Rubber covered handle for improved grip and comfort
- Two 7.0mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 549 cu in (9.0 liter) internal volume
- 14.77 lbs (6.7 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 12.0" x 10.6" x 7.7" (306 x 269 x 195 mm) external dimensions
- 11.0" x 7.9" x 6.7" (280 x 200 x 170 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 5.18 lbs (2.35 kg)
Questions and Answers
The latches worked well, and they survived some drops with ease. A Monoprice sticker quickly peeled itself off, but that's probably not a big deal for anyone but Monoprice. I haven't used them underwater, so can't attest to waterproofness, but they are certainly proving to be weather resistant.
PROS: Good value, sturdy, weatherproof
CONS: No replacement foam available
1 year ago
9 months ago
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
4 months ago
10 months ago