Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 10 x 8 x 4 in
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for power banks, mobile phones, or camera lens filters using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant engineer resin with glass fibers and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out. Two 7.0mm lock holes allow you to secure the contents.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid materials
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Customizable name plate
- Rubber covered handle for improved grip and comfort
- Two 7.0mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 183 cu in (3.0 liter) internal volume
- 6.61 lbs (3.0 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 9.7" x 8.5" x 4.5" (246 x 216 x 115 mm) external dimensions
- 8.8" x 6.4" x 3.8" (224 x 162 x 96 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 2.49 lbs (1.13 kg)
Questions and Answers
My mistake for not measuring better. But good quality heavy/hard case
PROS: Case works as advertised, locks are rather easy to open, while so so about like a Pelican. Foam seems good and cut easily enough to hold my astronomy item I put into the case.
CONS: No cons except the size. I would like to see on the ordering page something in a photo that compares the item to size so you can see the actual size of the item
PROS: Great Value, good protection
CONS: The latches are a little stiff to open and close.
9 months ago
1 month ago
11 months ago
10 months ago
4 months ago
PROS: Nice finish, clasp work really well. Interior foam is of high quality.
CONS: Sizes are misleading. It's the outer dimensions, not internal. So it's too small for my gun and clips. The plastic they used isn't extremely resilient. When you clasp the case shut, the sides bow down and don't seal as well as the front and rear.