Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 8" x 7" x 6"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for action cameras, headphones, or small portable speakers using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant engineer resin with glass fibers and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out. Two 7.0mm lock holes allow you to secure the contents.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid materials
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Customizable name plate
- Rubber covered handle for improved grip and comfort
- Two 7.0mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 176 cu in (2.88 liter) internal volume
- 5.29 lbs (2.4 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 8.5" x 7.1" x 6.0" (216 x 180 x 152 mm) external dimensions
- 7.6" x 5.0" x 5.3" (193 x 127 x 135 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 2.43 lbs (1.1 kg)
PROS: Good size for cameras or small devices.
Great value for the cost.
CONS: Manual Pressure relief.
The Monoprice logo badge came bent and half off. Not a big deal to me, i just tore it off.
8 months ago
1 month ago
4 months ago