Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Wheeled Transport Hard Case with Pluck & Pull Foam - Fits Phantom 3/2 Drone + Accessories 25" x 19...
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 22" x 14" x 8"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for musical instruments, firearms, or tools using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- Customizable name plate
- 7mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 1237 cu in (20.28 liter) internal volume
- 42.99 lbs (19.5 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 21.93" x 13.70" x 7.83" (557 x 348 x 199 mm) external dimensions
- 20.71" x 10.83" x 6.67" (526 x 275 x 169 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 10.98 lbs (4.98 kg)
The usable depth depend on how much foam you remove. From the website specs: 20.71" x 10.83" x 6.67" (526 x 275 x 169 mm) internal dimensions.
PROS: This is an excellent value case and near or equal to the competition for less.
CONS: The lock holes are only 7mm per the specifications. The lock holes do not have metal reinforcement. Effectively you can only use 1/4" padlocks to lock the case. Although I can get by with 1/4" locks, it would be nice to use more standard 5/16" shackle locks.
PROS: Solid case, easily set up for the tool storage as I wanted
CONS: Distortion at case split, but the seal seems to be intact.
PROS: Heavy duty and looks like it will take a beating & still protect my scope in the field. Less expensive than other manufacturers products with comparable protection.
3 months ago
My one complaint is the advertised size. I measured the size of the object I needed to protect and ordered the corresponding size. When I got the container in, it wasn't even close to fitting. I assumed they sent the wrong box. When I researched further I realized they advertise the external dimensions. The internal ones are listed in the specs and are significantly smaller. Also note that even the internal ones are a little misleading because the foam is so thick (which is a good thing). So order bigger than what you think you'll need.
PROS: Above average quality like always with Monoprice.
Love the foam. You can make it into any shape you want.
CONS: Size is misleading
Until I learned they don't make any accessories/modifiers for it (padded dividers, lid organizer, etc).
Naturally, the other brand(s) accessories do not fit.
CONS: Lack of accessories