Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Wheeled Transport Hard Case with Pluck & Pull Foam - Fits Phantom 3/2 Drone + Accessories 25" x 19...
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 22" x 14" x 8"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for musical instruments, firearms, or tools using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- Customizable name plate
- 7mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 1237 cu in (20.28 liter) internal volume
- 42.99 lbs (19.5 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 21.93" x 13.70" x 7.83" (557 x 348 x 199 mm) external dimensions
- 20.71" x 10.83" x 6.67" (526 x 275 x 169 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 10.98 lbs (4.98 kg)
Questions and Answers
The usable depth depend on how much foam you remove. From the website specs: 20.71" x 10.83" x 6.67" (526 x 275 x 169 mm) internal dimensions.
21.93" x 13.70" x 7.83" (557 x 348 x 199 mm) external dimensions
20.71" x 10.83" x 6.67" (526 x 275 x 169 mm) internal dimensions
Weighs only 10.98 lbs (4.98 kg)
PROS: This is an excellent value case and near or equal to the competition for less.
CONS: The lock holes are only 7mm per the specifications. The lock holes do not have metal reinforcement. Effectively you can only use 1/4" padlocks to lock the case. Although I can get by with 1/4" locks, it would be nice to use more standard 5/16" shackle locks.
PROS: Solid case, easily set up for the tool storage as I wanted
CONS: Distortion at case split, but the seal seems to be intact.
This case will se a lot of use.
It seems like it will hold up
4 weeks ago
Now that I know how well these cases work I won't have to purchase the more expensive brands.
The only thing I do not like is the foam. Its a little to flimsy for a gun.
I ended up replacing the foam with some closed cell Polyethylene Foam. Perfect now.
4 months ago
PROS: Heavy duty and looks like it will take a beating & still protect my scope in the field. Less expensive than other manufacturers products with comparable protection.
3 months ago
1 month ago
3 months ago
3 months ago