Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Wheeled Transport Hard Case with Pluck & Pull Foam - Fits Phantom 3/2 Drone + Accessories 25" x 19...
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 7" x 6" x 2"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for hard drives, power banks, or memory cards using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. An automatic pressure relief valve ensures that you won't experience any difficulties with altitude variations.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Automatic pressure relief valve ensures you won't experience any difficulties with altitude variations
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Customizable name plate
- 5mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 61 cu in (1.0 liter) internal volume
- 2.20 lbs (1.0 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 7.48" x 6.69" x 2.36" (190 x 170 x 60 mm) external dimensions
- 6.73" x 5.28" x 1.85" (171 x 134 x 47 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 0.88 lbs (0.4 kg)
PROS: hinges, latch, and handle are proportional to small size of case
Label window on side allows marking contents
Cases stack (with a bit of front to back slide)
CONS: Lock hole interferes with hand space (cut off lock feature or use one or two fingers to carry)
PROS: just a good protective/water resistance safety/security box with a tab for a padlock.
CONS: Mono price sticker was put on crooked
PROS: - Stout
- Exceptional value
- Foam easy to use
CONS: - Might need to glue the top foam to the lid
- The Monoprice logo is about 3 sizes too big on the lid haha
PROS: This is a nice case. I like it. It's as good as the brand name higher price cases. And the price is low. What's not to like?
CONS: I wish the Monoprice logo sticker wasn't on the top of the case.
PROS: Price, lockable, custom foam.
CONS: May be a little shallow for some items as it is a tight fit for anything over 1 inch thick.
4 months ago
4 months ago
1 year ago
2 months ago
Id say for the price, It cant be beat, but that would make it sound cheap. This is a great box. About to buy two more.
-Protects contents very well
-Has hole for lock
-Three layers of foam. One on top, customizable one in the middle, and one thin one on the bottom.
CONS: -Really big sticker. on the top. (it comes off fairly easily though, without any marks.)
-Would be nice if the foam on the inside of the lid was attached, but not a huge issue.
-I don't have enough