Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 22 x 14 x 10 in
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for AV equipment or a gaming system using this carry-on sized customizable Weatherproof Hard Case with telescoping handle from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
This case features a pair of 3" wheels and an extendable, locking handle, which allows you to roll the load. The handle extends about 15", resulting in the top of the handle being about 36" off the floor when the case is standing on its side.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- 3" wheels and extendable handle for easy portability
- Customizable name plate
- 7mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 1745 cu in (28.6 liter) internal volume
- 60.4 lbs (27.4 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 21.93" x 13.70" x 9.76" (557 x 348 x 248 mm) external dimensions
- 20.51" x 10.94" x 7.48" (521 x 278 x 190 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 16.8 lbs (7.6 kg)
Questions and Answers
I tend to only fly American, so I can't speak on any of the other ones. One thing to note is that I had a small plane once on American (Operated by American Eagle), and I had to fit the case length-wise in the over head bin. Somebody's personal bag got the boot. The flight attendant made the owner put it under their seat. Lol.
tiny little squares in the foam just break out the are you want.
PROS: good case
CONS: heavy and wheels come off or get dirt stuck inside the wheels barring balls.
PROS: Solid construction, good wheels, versatility with the foam insert, fair price
CONS: Just put this case into service and so far, I haven't found a negative
PROS: Good shell
CONS: Foam layers are too thick
PROS: Good P*lican clone, looks to be sturdily built, perforated foam looks to be of good quality
Handle locks in place when not needed, wheels look to be of good quality.
Latches seem secure and operate without too much force.
CONS: Funky Monoprice logo/lable is falling off right out of the box, I like the logo it's one of those thick plastic shiny labels with the Mononprice Logo, actually looks nice, but it's curling up ready to fall off.
Also on the bottom of my case there is a black painted philips screw that did not screw in all the way and they spun the driver in it, so it's kind of funky.
I almost feel like I was sold a "second" off some bargain table.
PROS: Great Quality
Roomy and Customizable
Carry On Sized
CONS: Heavy even with completely empty
PROS: The case is made of a thick plastic. Wheels roll smooth and the latches lock tight. .
CONS: The handle extension is a little to short, I'd prefer a longer handle . At 6'4" my arms aren't long enough
8 months ago
I will have a complete amateur radio station safely
9 months ago
9 months ago
3 weeks ago