Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 11" x 8" x 10"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for microphones, batteries, camera bodies, or camera lenses using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- Customizable name plate
- 7mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 604 cu in (9.9 liter) internal volume
- 19.14 lbs (8.68 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 11.26" x 8.66" x 10.35" (286 x 220 x 263 mm) external dimensions
- 10.43" x 6.73" x 8.78" (265 x 171 x 223 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 3.97 lbs (1.8 kg)
PROS: Looks great and has great potential
CONS: The fact that the latches are so hard to open makes me never want to use this case.
PROS: Solidly built
The tabs are FIRM
CONS: Smaller than expected
Foam came apart a bit too easy
PROS: very sturdy with high quality fittings
CONS: none, exactly what I needed
It's a little too small for all of my needs. I don't need the pressure valve. I wish the foam trays had a stiff or cardboard backing so I could stack items on different levels (not a deal-breaker though). As it is I have to modify the trays myself. =-/
I love Monoprice a TON, but this thing is... meh...
PROS: Looks tough. Seems tough. The pick-foam worked well. I like the extra foam on base and the pieces of foam that fill the gaps in the lid. That was well thought out.
CONS: The open and close tabs are too rigid. I almost need a pair of pliers to open or close the case. My own case should not make me look like weakling just to open it or close it, Monoprice! This is a major problem. I almost returned the unit, but I had already modified the pick foam.