Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 19" x 16" x 8"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for drones, audio mixers, or small desktop computers using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 1739 cu in (28.5 liter) internal volume
- 59.1 lbs (26.8 Kg) maximum buoyancy
- 18.86" x 16.34" x 8.54" (479 x 415 x 217 mm) external dimensions
- 17.64" x 13.58" x 7.32" (448 x 345 x 186 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 12.8 lbs (5.81 Kg)
Egg foam for lid: L 17.32'' x W 13.7'' x H 1.77'' (44 x 35 x 4.5cm)
Three foams for bottom: One pick “n" pluck foam (small): L 17.32" x W 13.38" x H 2.36" (44 x 34 x 6cm)
Another pick "n" pluck foam (big): L 17.32” x W 13.38" x H 2.56" (44 x 34 x 6.5 cm)
Flat foam: L 17.32" x W 13.38" x H 0.59" (44 x 34 x 1.5cm)
Hope this helps!
CONS: -No lifetime warranty like competitor's products?
To Monoprice: Make larger versions of these ASAP. Myself and every other person who's written a review will buy them. I want to load my lights, shoulder rig and other delicate camera equipment into these. Bigger. Bigger. Bigger.
PROS: * Solid, rugged exterior
* Great pick & pluck foam
* As good as Pelican
CONS: * This is currently the largest size available
PROS: Solid, good quality plastic and foam. Less expensive than other "Pelican" style cases.
CONS: None yet.
PROS: Good deep case, solid construciton and solid price.
CONS: Latches don't snap lock like a Pelican case but you're not breacking a nail either!
PROS: Professional appearance. Functional latches. Durable casing and easy to configure foam interior.
CONS: None at this time.
I also cannot find replacement foam on Monoprice, so that is too bad.
4 months ago
PROS: The case is professional image and nice design
CONS: Case is not durable or dependable, would not attempt to test waterproof abilities
PROS: Sturdy light secure.
Ample options for carrying important items.
CONS: Bought two and the foam inserts were not consistent so trying to match up interior lining when modifying two layers is not as seamless as it could be.
the case is of good quality and looks tough.
PROS: the case is of good quality and looks tough.