Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
C115VA - Yamaha 15-inch 2-Way Loudspeaker with Rigging Fittings
Developed and manufactured in the United States, the Concert Club series speakers have earned acclaim around the world. The new Mark V series represents a complete redesign of the previous Concert Club IV lineup, introducing three front-of-house models, three subwoofers, and three monitor models. While maintaining the superb portability and ease of placement that characterized previous generations, as well as the same design concept and stunning sound, the Mark V series represents a new level of performance overall. Club V loudspeakers with the C prefix are finished with a heavy-duty elastomer spray coating. Designed as an installation alternative to the carpeted S versions, they are an excellent match for any décor. The finish is very tough, and can be repainted to match any interior. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more unobtrusive appearance.
Note that this item can only be shipped to destinations within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. This item can NOT be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico, or any other U.S. territory.
Club Series V
Gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship have helped make the first four generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story: larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, and stronger grilles.
- Once again, with professional features, excellent sonic performance and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
Yamaha has a long history of both making and reproducing music. The Club series V loudspeakers represent the latest in our continuing effort to provide the professional features and sound quality you've come to expect and deserve. Built in the United States, these loudspeakers are designed to provide years of service. high power handling and excellent response have made Club Series loudspeakers the perfect choice for more than 16 years. Whether playing in a band, DJing, orupgrading the sound system at your church or school, with an expanded lineup of over twenty models to choose from, you're sure to find the right loudspeaker. Have a look at what goes into their construction –
- Cabinets are constructed of high quality particleboard, chosen for its high strength and elasticity, consistent void free makeup and light weight. Another great benefit of this material is its environmental friendliness. Made from southern yellow pine, this material is both abundant and quickly renewable. Accurate CNC routing machines are used to cut every part, assuring consistency with tolerances of one ten thousandth of an inch. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand, rejecting any defects. Whether covered in durable carpet or the elastomeric spray coating, heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets make moving and positioning easy.
- The drivers, or speakers in these cabinets, are custom made by Eminence Speaker Corporation® to Yamaha's exacting tolerances. Woofers share design features like high strength curvilinear cones and Dupont™ Kapton® voice coil formers. Oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets are also used to provide high power handling and long life. The 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex and help dissipate heat. The compression driver that generates the high frequency sound uses a pure titanium diaphragm. This 2" dome is one of the largest in its class, allowing for very high output and low distortion, without the aid of cooling fluids. It's mated to a 90° x 40° custom designed CD (constant directivity) horn with excellent dispersion and response.
- Crossover networks that divide the signal going to the woofer and compression driver are constructed with oversized coils, high voltage capacitors, and power resistors designed to provide the best possible sound quality and minimize loss. Overload protection is also included to protect the components.
C Series V
Club V loudspeakers with the C prefix are coated with a heavy-duty elastomeric spray coating. Designed as an installation alternative to the carpeted S versions, they can easily fit any décor. The finish is very tough, and readily paintable to match surroundings. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more subdued appearance.
- 15" cast frame woofer
- 2" titanium compression driver
- 12 integral fly points
- Screw terminal inputs for simple installation
- Ready to hang right out of the box
- User's Manual (Nov 8, 2003)
DuPont and Kapton are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Eminence Speaker Corporation is a trademark of Eminence Speaker LLC.
|Enclosure||Bass Reflex Type|
|Speaker Unit (LF)||15" cone|
|Speaker Unit (HF)||2" V.C.driver|
|Power Capacity (Noise)||250W|
|Power Capacity (Program)||500W|
|Power Capacity (Maximum)||1000W|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity||99db SPL (1W, 1m)|
|Nominal Dispersion (Horizontal)||90°|
|Nominal Dispersion (Vertical)||40°|
|Input Connectors||Barrier Strip Terminal|
|Included Accessories||Eyebolt (3/8") 4|
|Dimensions (WHD)||19.1" x 27.8" x 14.7" (485 x 707 x 373 mm)|
|Weight||65.9 lbs. (29.9kg)|