Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cherry G80-3850 MX Brown 3.0 Keyboard
Extremely robust professional keyboard for fast and precise input.
The CHERRY MX-Board 3.0 captivates with its world-exclusive use of Gold Crosspoint contacts in the MX modules, ensuring perfect and extremely fast keystrokes. This professional, maximum-precision keyboard is even sturdier and more robust than its predecessor, making it the perfect partner for every type of exacting input imaginable.
- Original CHERRY MX module: Quality "Made in Germany" proven effective billions of times
- MX module with Gold Crosspoint contacts for reliable contact capability and exemplary responsiveness
- N-key rollover: Simultaneous operations of up to 14 keys without any key ghosting effects
- Available in four different key confirmation types
- Professional quality with a perfect key stroke: 50 million operations for each key
- The integrated metal plate and extensive anti-slip protection ensure it remains robust
- Detachable cable
- Win-Key lock: Windows® buttons can be disabled to prevent inadvertent operation
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Cable Length||71" (180cm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +122°F (0 ~ +50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)|
|Dimensions||18.4" x 8.0" x 1.4" (468 x 202 x 35 mm)|
|Weight||1.8 lbs. (830g)|
|Regulatory Compliance||cURus, c-tick, VCCI, CE, FCC, BSMI, KC|
Questions and Answers
I like the response and "spring" of the cherry keys (versus the more spongy feel of the membrane keys of my previous keyboard).
Cherry's a well-know name in keyboard switches, so I'm sure I'll get many years out of this keyboard. And if I wear out the print off the keys on this one, I'll just replace the key caps.
11 months ago