Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Essential Triple Monitor Articulating Arm Desk Mount
The Essential Triple Monitor Articulating Desk Mount is designed to mount a three 10" ~ 30" displays weighing up to 22 lbs. each above your desk. The elevated display position not only adds space to your desk, but also improves your posture by allowing you to look straight ahead instead of downward. It also creates a neat and clean professional appearance, which improves the look of any home or office environment. The mount can be swiveled 180°, tilted 90° upward or downward, and rotated 360° for quick and easy swapping between landscape and portrait orientations. The quick release lever on the back of the mount allows you to raise or lower the display at will, without the need for any tools.
Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Hassle Free Packaging
Monoprice exists to bring simplicity, fairness, and confidence to technology choices. This product features recyclable packaging that is simple to open, cost effective, with minimal waste, and fully protective as it travels to you.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
|Number of Displays||1||1||1||2||3||4|
|Tilt Range||+90° / -90°||+90° / -35°||+90° / -90°||+90° / -35°||+90° / -90°||+90° / -90°|
|Minimum Display Size||10"||13"||10"||13"||10"||10"|
|Maximum Display Size||30"||27"||30"||27"||30"||30"|
|Minimum VESA||75 x 75||75 x 75||75 x 75||75 x 75||75 x 75||75 x 75|
|Maximum VESA||100 x 100||100 x 100||100 x 100||100 x 100||100 x 100||100 x 100|
|Weight Capacity||22 lbs. (10kg)||17.6 lbs. (8kg)||22 lbs. (10kg)||17.6 lbs. (8kg)||22 lbs. (10kg)||22 lbs. (10kg)|
Questions and Answers
Standard monitors (not for intense gaming) are getting super cheap, and the USB-VGA/DVI/HDMI adapters are inexpensive (monoprice sells various adapters with different specs and ports). You may as well just get the monitor now.
1. Side mounts will come up-side down out-of-the box. Make sure the little "U" valleys are pointing up on all three monitor mounts. The securing bolts should be facing up too.
2. The monitor mount consists of the mount base and the adapter plate that slides on the mount base. Don't try to mount the adapter plate to the monitor first and then slide it onto the mount base, especially those with VESA 75mm X 75mm monitors. The bolts used to attach the monitor will stick out on the adapter and you won't be able to slide the adapter plate into the mount base.
3. The adapter works for both VESA 100mm and 75mm and the product comes with 2 bolt sizes respectively. The spacer washers, however, are for VESA 100mm bolds only. You will need the washers if the monitor holes aren't too deep. Those with VESA 75mm be prepared to buy at least 12 plastic/metal washers.
4. As mentioned above, the adapter plate (that mounts onto the monitor) slides over the mount base (at the end of each arm) and then is secured vertically with 2 bolts. The holes on the mount base are threaded; by screwing the bolts in more or less you can control the height position of the adapter in relation to the mount base and therefore fine tune the height of the monitors in relation to the central monitor (that you can't move up/down).
5. DO NOT try to fine tune or align the height of the side mounts while the arms aren't under load. Install the monitors first then do the adjustments.
6. You will notice that the adapter bolts have locknuts that aren't tight (5-10 mm to go, each bolt differently). Before you do any mounting my advice is to tighten them until you leave 0.5-1 mm space so the bolts can still rotate freely. Otherwise your adapters will dangle and your side monitors won't be secured tight and will move freely vertically.
1 year ago
Also one thing that should probably be mentioned in the description is that if you want to fit 27-30 inch monitors know that you are not going to get much angel. I have 27 inch Asus and I get about 20-30 degrees of angle. I imagine 30 inch monitors would have to be straight across.
This mount was to complete a racing simulator on a budget. And know that is exactly what you are going to get.
1 year ago
1 year ago
The only thing I warn, as a few others have before, is they ship with the arm mounts upside down. Make sure they are rotated so the adjustment screws are facing up before you mount the outer monitors. But it's a simple fix so no reason to take a star for such a great deal. You won't go wrong with this for sure.
6 months ago
Overall, it does what I need. I have three monitors, they are spaced evenly and line-up horizontally, and I can adjust them horizontally, backward and forward, and angle them as needed, for the most part.
It's a little cumbersome to mount the outer monitors and make adjustments, but these are minor inconveniences. I have an HDMI with large ferrite core and a DVI cable inserted in the pole, and I'd put my VGA cable through it if I hadn't zip-tied it to all my USB cables long ago.
I do wish the pole was about 5-6 inches (127-152mm) longer, however, so that I could fit my laptop's open monitor underneath and have four screens. Ah, well. Still better than jury-rigging my laptop to sit between the two outer screens, as I had setup before.
11 months ago
5 months ago
I'm tall (6'2") so I wish there was a similar product for the same price that was taller by about 6 inches, but the height matches the specs listed on the site and I knew what was purchasing. Obviously, this isn't a fault in the product or the specs, just a change I wish I could make.
5 months ago
6 months ago
The big problem I experienced was preventing the monitor from rotating side-to-side. There's no adjustment I can find to prevent it and the monitor will not stay level.
I would probably get something like this again, but not sure I would completely recommend this one...
10 months ago
1) I had to reconfigure the spacers in the arms to make it so the side monitor would be at the correct height.
2) the fine adjustments use a strange lock washer and screw. its extremely difficult to turn the lock washer. It's impossible to get the side monitors secure; they will always feel loose. And they still cant go as high as the center monitor.
3) the center monitor does not have height adjustments.
Whoever designed this needs to be smacked.
Guess it was worth the $55. Still, a huge pain.
9 months ago