Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
NEC P484 48" LCD Public Display Full HD LED Monitor, 700 NITS, Anti-Glare Panel, Integrated Media Player
Modular and scalable, NEC’s MultiSync ® P484 display brings powerful capability for Digital Signage. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions is guaranteed with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment. The wide range of connectivity options and compatibility with high resolution signals up to 4K/60Hz secure a futureproof investment. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) approach provides tailor-made Signage Solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 48” MultiSync ® P484 is the perfect choice for short and medium viewing distances in retail environments, passenger information, quick service restaurants and all other public spaces.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise, natural images.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
Panel Technology S-PVA with edge LED backlights Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm] 1,054.1 x 592.9 Screen Size [inch/cm] 48 / 120.9 Brightness [cd/m²] 700, 500 Eco (shipment setting) Contrast Ratio (typ.) 4000:1 Viewing Angle [°] 178 / 178 (at contrat ratio > 10:1) Colour Depth [bn] 1.073 (10bit) Response Time (typ.) [ms] 8 (grey-to-grey) Haze Level [%] Pro (25) Supported Orientation Landscape, Portrait, Face Up, Face Down
- SYNCHRONISATION RATE
Horizontal Frequency [kHz] 31.5 - 91.1 (analog and digital) Vertical Frequency [Hz] 24 - 85
Native Resolution 1920 x 1080 Supported Resolutions 4096 x 2160; 3840 x 2160; 1920 x 2160; 1920 x 1200; 1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 1200; 1440 x 900; 1400 x 1050; 1366 x 768; 1360 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 960; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 640 x 480
Input Video Analogue 1 x VGA Input Video Digital 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 2 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 2 x HDMI (with HDCP) Input Audio Analogue 2 x 3,5 mm jack Input Audio Digital 2 x DisplayPort; 2 x HDMI Input Control 1 x LAN 100Mbit; 1 x Remote Control (3.5 mm jack); 1 x RS232 Input Data 1 x microSD (MediaPlayer); 1 x USB 2.0 (MediaPlayer); 1 x USB 2.0 (Service); 1 x USB Type-B (Upstream); 2 x USB 2.0 (Compute Module, 1 x 5V/2A powered) Output Video Digital 1 x DisplayPort (loop through: DisplayPort, OPS slot-in PC) Output Audio Analogue 1 x 3,5 mm jack Output Control 1 x LAN 100Mbit
- OPEN MODULAR INTELLIGENCE
OPS Slot Slot Technology: Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard) OPS Max. Current / Power Consumption [A / W] 10 / 61 Compute Module Slot Slot Technology: Compute Module Slot (NEC proprietary standard)
Ambient Light Sensor Integrated, triggered actions programmable Human Sensor Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable Temperature Sensor Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable NFC Sensor Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required
Power Consumption [W] 115 Eco (shipment setting), 140 Power Savings Mode [W] 3 (Networked Standby); < 0.5 (ECO Standby) Power Management VESA DPMS
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Operating Temperature [°C] +0 to +40 Operating Humidity [%] 20 to 80
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 1,086.5 x 625.3 x 54.7 Weight [kg] 17.6 Bezel Width [mm] 13.2 (left and right); 13.2 (top and bottom) VESA Mounting [mm] 300 x 300 (FDMI); 4 holes; M6 Ingress Protection IP5x (front); IP2x (back)