Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Lenovo N23 11.6" Chromebook w/ Intel Celeron N3060, 4GB RAM & 16GB Flash Memory
Lenovo N23 Chromebook 4GB: Rugged, Durable, Designed for Education
Portable yet rugged, the 11.6” Lenovo N23 Chromebook is the perfect resource for teachers and students. Built to withstand the daily wear and tear of classroom life, it also has the speed, simplicity, and security of the Chrome OS. This small wonder gets up and working in eight seconds – sooner than most students are!
A Hard-Working Device for Hard-Working Students
Chrome Web Store Means Apps Aplenty
The Lenovo N23 includes access to the Chrome Web Store and G Suite for Education, making it possible to purchase, download, and manage your choice of apps; choose from thousands of education apps like Google Classroom, My Study Life, Codeanywhere, and more. You’ll enjoy access to thousands of apps, with seamless keyboard, mouse, or touch input.
Managing Chromebooks Possibly Easier Than Managing Students
If you are a school IT administrator, never fear – managing Chromebooks is a breeze! Chromebook Management Console, a web-based management platform with 24/7 support, allows schools to manage their Chromebook fleets, and can be scaled to any size school district. Block, promote, or pre-install apps, lock devices, enforce policies, administer tests, and securely manage any number of Chromebooks from a central location.
Rugged and Durable
- Drop resistant – built to withstand bumps and accidental drops from up to 70cm (2.3 feet) Stronger, thicker rear cover and a frame around the screen, sides and corners absorb the force of bumps and reduce damage when dropped.
- Reinforcement around ports and hinges adds durability that stands up to student wear and tear
- Anti-peel keys resist removal by students
- Water resistant keyboard channels spills (up to 330ml) away from the electronics to prevent damage.
- Sealed touchpad protects the electronics from moisture and spills
- Non-slip texture hides wear and scratches and helps the students to better grip the device
- Fanless design eliminates the need for bottom vents which helps keep debris away from the electronics
Designed for Education
- Rotatable camera gives students flexibility in how they capture images and video. A student can rotate the camera away to record a science experiment or capture video of other students doing a skit or presenting a report. The student can also rotate the camera up to closely examine an object. The integrated microphone also rotates with the camera to better capture sound.
- The anti-glare screen produces less reflection under florescent lights and near classroom windows, reducing student eyestrain.
- With up to 10 hours of battery life, teachers and students can work where they need to without a power cord. The battery is serviceable and can be replaced by school IT.
|Actual Weight||2.80 lb(s)|
|Audio Output Type||Integrated, Speaker(s)|
|Contents||Chromebook, battery pack, AC adapter, webcam, documentation|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Version||6.1|
|EPEAT Level||EPEAT Silver|
|Chassis Form Factor||Portable|
|Input Device Type||Keyboard, Touchpad, Webcam|
|Cache Memory (installed)||2 MB|
|RAM (installed)||4.0 GB|
|RAM (max)||4 GB|
|RAM Technology||LPDDR3 SDRAM|
4GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, maximum.
Memory is soldered to the system board. There are no slots for expansion.
Video memory: Shared system memory with integrated Intel HD Graphics.
|O/S Notes||Google Chrome is pre-installed.|
|OS Provided||Chrome OS|
|Physical Dimensions||0.9"h x 11.5"w x 8.2"d|
(1) 2-in-1 card reader (supports optional SD and MMC media)
(2) USB 3.0
(1) 3.5mm audio combo
(1) Power in
|Battery Run Time (max)||14.0 hour(s)|
|Battery Technology||Lithium polymer|
3-cell Lithium-polymer battery pack with 45WHr capacity and up to 14 hours of run time depending on configuration and usage.
45W AC adapter
|Data Bus Speed||1600 MHz|
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Processor Features||Intel Turbo Boost Technology|
|Processor Model Number||N3060|
|Processor Speed||1.6 GHz|
|Processor Speed (Boosted)||2.48 GHz|
|Networking Protocol||Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Returns Policy||This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.|
|Compliant Standards||Energy Star 6.1, EPEAT Silver|
|Hard Drive Capacity||16.0 GB|
|Hard Drive Type||Flash|
|Storage Controller Type||SATA|
|Display Size||11.6 in|
|Display Type||Antiglare, Widescreen|
|Internal Resolution (max)||1366 x 768|
|Video Card||Intel HD Graphics|