Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird Pro WIHD 60GHz Uncompressed Wireless Professional HDMI Extender, 30 meter range
Select Series Multifunctional TV Cart/Trolley with Camera Shelf
HDTVs are big and bulky. They are usually either mounted to a wall or placed on a permanent stand. However, this Mobile TV Cart gives you another, more flexible option.
This mobile TV stand is constructed of high-quality, cold rolled steel with a black powder coating. It supports HDTVs weighing up to 110 lbs., with VESA mounting patterns between 200x200 and 600x400, making it compatible with most HDTVs between 32" and 70". The TV position can be adjusted from 1290mm, 1370mm, or 1450mm above the ground.
It features a video tray below the TV mount and an AV shelf above, each with 10 lbs. maximum weight capacity. Built-in cable management allows you to hide the connecting cables, making it well-suited for commercial and public usage applications.
Four heavy-duty casters allow you to move your television to wherever you want to watch, be it the living room, your bedroom, or even the back porch or pool area. Two of the casters can be locked, ensuring that the cart stays in place, even when on uneven surfaces.
- Height Adjustable from 1290mm, 1370mm, or 1450mm
- Use shelves below or above the display for AV equipment
- Four heavy-duty casters
- Mounting hardware is included
- RoHS compliant
- UL listed
|Compatible VESAs||200x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x400, 600x400|
|Maximim TV Weight||110 lbs.|
|Top Shelf Dimensions||11.7" x 9.0" (298 x 228 mm)|
|Bottom Shelf Dimensions||19.1" x 11.5" (485 x 293 mm)|
- User's Manual (Jun 30, 2016)
Questions and Answers
Thinking about using for events and shows. Thank you in advance
Our knowledgeable Technical Support staff would be more than happy to assist. Thank you
10 months ago
11 months ago
9 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
1. The height adjustment in the vertical columns provides only one position, near the top of the possible length. I was able to fix it by drilling new holes at 2" intervals below the existing one, but this should be the case by default.
2. The base is nice and sturdy, but the flimsy shelf that you see just above the bottom is not. The rails holding it up fit loosely and don't inspire much confidence.
3. An optional shelf right atop the base would be welcome. I built my own option and it works great, though.
4. On the TV mounting bracket, it's a little tough to position it just right, and once it's mounted, it is where it is. You can move it, to be sure, but it takes unbolting four bolts and moving it up or down. Combined with issue #1, that's a problem.
All in all, though, that's not too bad of a list for a $60 stand. I am pretty happy with it and would definitely buy it again.
5 months ago
7 months ago
12 months ago
The was was more solid than the one they are currently selling. MonoPrice, Can we get 14695 back?