Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
4-Channel PoE NVR Kit with 4x 2MP PoE Infrared Cameras, 4x 50 ft. Cat5e Ethernet Cables, and a 500GB Hard Drive
Enjoy the benefits of a high-quality network video surveillance system using this 1080p PoE 4-Camera Network Video Recorder with 4 IP66 Waterproof Cameras and 500GB Hard Drive from Monoprice!
This Bundle includes:
- 4-channel 1080p Network Video Recorder with Power Over Ethernet and 500GB HDD
- 4x IP POE 1080p Full HD IP66 Waterproof Infrared Dome Cameras with 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- 4x Cat5e UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cables, 50ft Black
This NVR is designed to connect to IP-based video surveillance cameras using Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), so you don't need to run separate power lines to your cameras.
The NVR can be connected to one or more monitors using either the HDMI® or VGA video interface, each of which supports display resolutions up to 1920x1080p. The Live view can display 1, 2, or 4 channels and the display sequence is fully customizable. It supports motion detection, video tampering detection, video exception, and video loss alarm functions and includes the ability to create custom privacy masks.
It includes a 500GB hard drive, so you can hook it up and start using it right out of the box. The internal drive can be replaced with a drive up to 4TB in size and up to eight NAS drives, or seven NAS and one IP SAN drives, can be connected for additional storage capacity.
In addition to full local control, the NVR can be fully managed from a remote location using a web accessible interface. This recorder also offers dual streaming so live video can be viewed over the network at a lower resolution. With a remote connection, the user also has the ability to remotely lock out local mouse or additional remote control access. Recordings can be remotely viewed, managed, and backed up as well to a Flash Drive or external Hard Drive over USB.
- Power can be provided over the included network cables – No need to run separate cables for power
- Includes 4 Cat5e cables and a 500GB HDD - Just plug it in and it is ready to go
- Includes 4 cameras and a recorder that are all 1080o FHD
- Cameras offer advanced functionality, including Smart Infrared, Noise Reduction, and Dynamic Range options
- 30 Night Vision IR LEDs allow the cameras to see up to 100 feet distant
- Recorder can be managed directly or over a network connection
- Recordings can be backed up to a Flash Drive or External HDD connected to a USB port on the recorder
- Live video can be viewed over a network connection at a lower resolution to conserve bandwidth
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
H.264 / MJPEG
H.264 Codec Profile
32 Kbps ~ 8 Mbps
PROS: Pros: Price
Features of NVR
CONS: Cons: Small Hard Drive.
50ft Cat5e cable runs. 75 or 100 would be more practical for most.
No option to upgrade HD or Cables when purchasing.
I've set the NVR up so it can't get out of my firewall and use OpenVPN to log in remotely so I can regulate what's coming into my home network. I wish the NVR could do dual stream recording (or if it's there, somehow to easily access that feature) so that a low resolution stream could be sent to my phone and high resolution for the details. The NVR can either do continuous or motion timelines, but not a combination. You can do an event search in post though. I also haven't got the email feature to work regardless of 3 different SMTP servers and a variety of firewall settings. I think this would be rather annoying though since motion alerts are pretty sensitive to wind if you have a lot of trees that cast shadows throughout the day. I tried some other cameras from costco, and the picture quality of this setup is vastly superior for less money.
PROS: Good quality images
Solid feeling hardware
Software adopts known standards
CONS: Short cables
Some software niggles
No VCA (not expected at this price though)
Overall I really like the system at the price. Everything has worked for me as described.
PROS: iOS app
Video Quality is Good
CONS: Instructions are not well-written
PROS: Cost, ease of use (sort of)
8 months ago