Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSP806TTAA Professional TAA Compliant Surge with 8 Outlets, 2250J, and RJ11 - 8 x NEMA 5-15R - 2250 J - 125 V AC Input
The CyberPower Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant Professional Series CSP806TTAA Surge Protector is ideal for the Home/Office environment with 2250 joules, 8 outlets, RJ-11 (1 in / 2out) phone line protection, and a 6ft. cord. The surge protector is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, and electronics.
The CSP806TTAA features 8 outlets (4 widely spaced), MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports for telecommunication devices. The 6 Ft. power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45° off-set for installation in areas where space it limited.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $50,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating: 2250 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 6 ft
CSP806TTAA Professional TAA Compliant Surge with 8 Outlets, 2250J, and RJ11,User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSP806TTAA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Professional Surge Protection
Product Model: CSP806TTAA
Product Name: CSP806TTAA Professional TAA Compliant Surge with 8 Outlets, 2250J, and RJ11
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Maximum Line Current: 15 A
Surge Energy Rating: 2250 J
Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Protected (Green)
- Grounded (Green)
Power Cord/Cable Length: 6 ft
- CSP806TTAA Professional TAA Compliant Surge with 8 Outlets, 2250J, and RJ11
- User Manual
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Data Line Protection - RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur.
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry. CyberPower will repair or replace damaged units for as long as the original owner has the product.
Certifications & Standards:
- UL1449 3rd Edition
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Limited Warranty: Lifetime