Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSB6012 Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1200 Joules and 12FT Cord - 6 x NEMA 5-15R - 1200 J - 125 V AC Input
The CyberPower Essential Series CSB6012 Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 1200 joules, 6 outlets, and a 12 FT cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and consumer electronics.
The CSB6012 features six (6) outlets, 12 FT power cord that will make it easier to locate an open outlet, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities, and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $50,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating: 1200 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 12 ft
CSB6012 Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1200 Joules and 12FT Cord, User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSB6012
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Essential
Product Model: CSB6012
Product Name: CSB6012 Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1200 Joules and 12FT Cord
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Maximum Line Current: 15 A
Maximum Surge Current: 60 kA
Surge Energy Rating: 1200 J
Power Cord/Cable Length: 12 ft
- CSB6012 Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1200 Joules and 12FT Cord
- User Manual
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: Lifetime