Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSB7012 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 12FT Cord - 7 x NEMA 5-15R - 1500 J - 125 V AC Input
The CyberPower Essential Series CSB7012 Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 1500 joules, 7 outlets, and a 12 FT cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and consumer electronics.
The CSB7012 features seven (7) outlets, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. A 12 FT power cord is standard.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $125,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 7 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating: 1500 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 12 ft
CSB7012 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 12FT Cord, User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSB7012
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Essential
Product Model: CSB7012
Product Name: CSB7012 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 12FT Cord
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 7 x NEMA 5-15R
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Maximum Line Current: 15 A
Maximum Surge Current: 60 kA
Surge Energy Rating: 1500 J
Power Cord/Cable Length: 12 ft
- CSB7012 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 12FT Cord
- User Manual
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: Lifetime