Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSB600WS Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor Wall Tap and Swivel Outputs - 6 x NEMA 5-15R - 900J - 125V AC Input
The CyberPower Essential Series CSB600WS Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 900 joules, 6 "swivel style" outlets, and wall tap plug. The CSB600WS is perfect for environments were power protection is needed for multiple outlets, but floor or desk space is at a premium. Its works great for protecting personal computers, wireless/VoIP routers, cable/DSL modems, tablet chargers and other personal electronics.
The CSB600WS features six (6) outlets (two banks of three outlets that swivel to help accommodate tight spaces), a wall tap plug for direct plug in, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating: 900 J
CSB600WS Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor Wall Tap and Swivel Outputs,User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSB600WS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Professional
Product Model: CSB600WS
Product Name: CSB600WS Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor Wall Tap and Swivel Outputs
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
Protection Type: Surge
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Maximum Line Current: 15 A
Surge Energy Rating: 900 J
- CSB600WS Essential 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor Wall Tap and Swivel Outputs
- User Manual
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: Lifetime