Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSP806T Professional 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TE - 8 x NEMA 5-15R - 2250J
The CyberPower Professional Series CSP806T Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 2250 joules, 8 outlets, RJ-11 (1 in / 2out) phone line protection, and a 6 FT cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and consumer electronics.
The CSP806T features (8) outlets with (4) widely spaced outlets, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports for telecommunication devices such as phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines. The 6 Ft. power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45° off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures the highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $250,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
- Dataline Protection: Phone/Fax/Modem/DSL
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Output Voltage: 125 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating: 2250 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 6 ft
CSP806T Professional 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TEL,User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSP806T
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Professional
Product Model: CSP806T
Product Name: CSP806T Professional 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TE
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
Dataline Protection: Phone/Fax/Modem/DSL
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Output Voltage: 125 V AC
Maximum Surge Current: 120 kA
Surge Energy Rating: 2250 J
Power Cord/Cable Length: 6 ft
- CSP806T Professional 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TEL
- User Manual
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: $250,000
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Data Line Protection - RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur.
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- Personal Computers
- Fax Machines
- Stereo Systems
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: Lifetime