Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSP604U Professional 6-Outlets Surge with 1200J, 2-2.1A USB and 4FT Cord - 6 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x USB - 1200 J - 125 V AC Input - 5 V DC Output
The CyberPower Professional Series CSP604U Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 1200 joules, 6 outlets, 2 USB 2.1 Amp charging ports, and a 6 FT cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and other electronics. It 2.1 Amp USB charging ports are perfect for keeping tablets, smart phones, and other rechargeable electronics ready to use.
The CSP604U features six (6) outlets, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. The 4 FT power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45° off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $50,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x USB
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC
- Surge Energy Rating: 1200 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 4 ft
CSP604U Professional 6-Outlets Surge with 1200J, 2-2.1A USB and 4FT Cord,User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSP604U
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Professional
Product Model: CSP604U
Product Name: CSP604U Professional 6-Outlets Surge with 1200J, 2-2.1A USB and 4FT Cord
Packaged Quantity: 1 Pack
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- 2 x USB
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Output Voltage: 5 V DC
Maximum Line Current: 15 A
Maximum Surge Current: 60 kA
Surge Energy Rating: 1200 J
Power Cord/Cable Length: 4 ft
- CSP604U Professional 6-Outlets Surge with 1200J, 2-2.1A USB and 4FT Cord
- User Manual
- Dual USB 2.1 Amp Charging Ports - Dual ports charge multiple devices quickly.
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL and cUL Listed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry. CyberPower will repair or replace damaged units for as long as the original owner has the product.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
I opened the back of the strip and found the brass parts had bent and moved away from the front of the strip. There was no way it would make contact again. Each receptacle ended up being the same. The contacts inside feel like they are welded shut and won't spread apart to accept the plug.
I have a couple of other Cyberpower strips and they were initially tight to plug in but nothing like this.
1 year ago