Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower CSP300WUR1 Professional 3-Outlets Surge with 600J, 2-2.1A USB and Wall Tap - 3 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x USB - 600 J - 125 V AC Input - 5 V DC Output
The CyberPower Professional Series CSP300WUR1 Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 600 joules, 3 outlets, 2 USB 2.1 Amp charging ports, and a convenient wall tap design. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and other electronics. Its 2.1 Amp USB charging ports are perfect for keeping tablets, smart phones, and other rechargeable electronics ready to use.
The CSP300WUR1 features three (3) outlets, wall tap plug, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities, and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $50,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Receptacles: 3 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x USB
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC
- Surge Energy Rating: 600 J
CSP300WUR1 Professional 3-Outlets Surge with 600J, 2-2.1A USB and Wall Tap,User Manual,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSP300WUR1
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Line: Professional
Product Model: CSP300WUR1
Product Name: CSP300WUR1 Professional 3-Outlets Surge with 600J, 2-2.1A USB and Wall Tap
Packaged Quantity: 1 Pack
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- 3 x NEMA 5-15R
- 2 x USB
Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Output Voltage: 5 V DC
Maximum Line Current: 15 A
Maximum Surge Current: 30 kA
Surge Energy Rating: 600 J
- CSP300WUR1 Professional 3-Outlets Surge with 600J, 2-2.1A USB and Wall Tap
- User Manual
- Dual USB 2.1 Amp Charging Ports - Dual ports charge multiple devices quickly.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL and cUL Listed.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: Lifetime