Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Titan Series Wide Fixed Wall Mount for Large 32~55in TVs up to 165 lbs, Black UL Certified
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large Bottle, Blister Pack) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab, and Smartphon...
Stable Series Slim Tilting Wall Mount for Medium 32~55in TVs up to 165 lbs, Black UL Certified
Stable Series Extra Wide Tilting Wall Mount for Large 37~70in TVs up to 165 lbs, UL Certified
1-port 2-piece Inset Wall Plate with 4in Built-in Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet, White
Height adjustable Ultra-Slim Fixed Wall Mount Bracket for 37~70in TVs up to 165 lbs, Black
Don't leave your flat panel TV on a table or stand where it can be knocked over and damaged, or even worse injure a child or pet. Instead, mount it securely and safely to the wall using this Low Profile Wall Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
This mount bracket features an ultra-slim form factor, which puts the back of the TV only about 0.75" away from the wall, making it ideal for displays with side or bottom facing connections. The mount includes a security bracket, which prevents removal of the display from the mount (padlock not included).
This bracket is designed to mount an LCD, LED, or Plasma display with a VESA mounting pattern between 300x75 and 800x400, which includes most 37" to 70" TVs*. It can be mounted to any type wall (brick, concrete, wood stud, etc.) and can safely hold up to 165 lbs (including the weight of the mount itself). Mounting hardware is included.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your TV is compatible with this mount as long as your display has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
- User's Manual (Aug 30, 2011)
|Minimum VESA||75 x 75|
|Maximum VESA||800 x 400|
|Maximum Weight||165 lbs.|
|Minimum Display Size||37"|
|Maximum Display Size||70"|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||33.8" x 8.0"|
|Front Plate Dimensions||N/A|
Includes security bracket
(padlock not included),
No logo on mount
Questions and Answers
TV: Samsung PN42C450B (42" Plasma)
1) 90 degree and 270 degree HDMI plugs were a requirement for this installation, as the HDMI inputs on the back normally come straight out and there is nowhere near enough room with this ultra-slim mount. Monoprice sells 'em, they're cheap, they work.
2) The Monoprice installation video was worth watching, if for nothing else the idea to use painter's tape and a bag to catch the drill shavings.
3) Separate from the mount - I wish Monoprice sold cable covers for HDTV installations. I can't make larger holes in the wall to run the cables (renting). Couldn't find anything on Monoprice, so I had to pick something up from the local hardware store (~$20).
The bolts that they ship for mounting the bracket to the wall are over kill, but I used them anyway. It's very important to pre-drill the holes in the CENTER of your studs to ensure that you don't crack your stud. I used a 15/64 drill bit because I didn't have metric drill bits and 15/64 is the closest equivalent. DON"T torque the bolts too tight or they will snap. Get them just tight enough, without over-killing it. I would highly suggest getting some recessed wall plates from Monoprice because this mount puts your TV very close to the wall and it does not leave a whole lot of room for your wires. Don't hesitate to pick up this mounting bracket! A + in this reviewers opinion.
1. Buy your own Lag Bolts. I have read on several reviews here that you should buy your own, but in the knowledge base this was "resolved". Well as of a month ago it was not. I followed the instructions and pre drilled my holes, but the head snapped off the lag bolt with about 1 inch left to install. After this I ran to home depot and purchased 4 new bolts and came home... used the exact same size... exact same pilot hole... and it worked perfect. So it is the BOLT.. not user error.
2. Make sure you use an impact driver to install the bolts. They will go in much easier and you can get a nice tight fit. You can pick up a low end impact driver at Home Depot or sears for less then $50. It is a nice tool to have!
3. This mount is so close to the wall the cables stick out more then the 3/4 inch gap (well on my Samsung it does). What I had to do was cut open the wall behind the TV where the cables go and put in a recessed box so the TV would lay flat against the wall. I had to do the same thing for the power cord. If not the TV will tilt up and you will not be able to put the locking pin in.
4. Speaking of the locking pin.. it is very difficult to get this in once the TV is mounted. Maybe I have large hands, but it took two of us with flashlights about 30 min to finally get the pin through the brackets to secure the TV to the bracket.
I do not hold most of the issues against the bracket. Any slim mount would have these issues. If you are prepared going in it will work great. They do still need to include better Lag Bolts.
A few negaitves real quick...it doesn't come with dry wall equipment, only stuff for concrete and wood, so I ran out to Lowes and bought $4 worth of stuff to put it up, but I cannot really complain because the mount was inexpensive and amazing!
Also my original power cord wouldn't work with this mount because of the slim design so I had to buy a RIGHT ANGLE POWER CORD, which I also got from monoprice. The product ID is 1304 and it worked perfectly! My tv sits flush against the wall and still has about a half inch from the wall to the power cord.
Love Monoprice....I have recommended multiple people to this webiste! The other day I was at best buy and I seen this couple who were going to buy 2 pairs of speaker mounts and a Monster HDMI cable for $170! So I recommended them to Monoprice and they were very, very grateful!
Monoprice is the best!
PROS: price, materials, very very solid mount....did I say cheap?
PROS: Doesn't get much better than this. $14, great quality, slim, super easy to install.
CONS: Absolutely none (use your own level though, don't trust the built-in level)
This mount was for Samsung UN55D7000, because I live in a condo with metal studs I had to use toggles to secure the mount to the wall. In the past I have always used bolts into wood studs for mounting, but that wasn't an option this time around. I used: Hilti 1/4 in. x 2-1/2 in. HTB Toggler Bolts (sold at Home Depot), this is the best bolt toggle system as it is very easy and quick to use, and it offers the highest weight capacity of any other drywall toggle/anchor system.
Installation note: I had to plug in all my cables before mounting the TV to the mount, once the TV was mounted, there's no way you can access the various inputs. I don't consider this a negative as this mount is designed to be ultra-thin profile. I also docked 1 star because it would have been nice if they included Toggler bolts and a longer locking rod.
PROS: Ultra-Thin profile, easy to install, sturdy and strong
CONS: Would be have been nice if snap toggle bolts were included, locking rod needs to be a little bit longer, difficult to install once TV is mounted
I've had a 50" Pioneer Kuro (PDP-5020FD) for about a year now, and always figured that I'd eventually get around to mounting it to the wall properly. Last month, I finally got the ball rolling and started the renovation of my family room. This included new paint and the desire to have the cleanest, slickest install of my TV possible. I did a LOT of research, and looked at mounts reaching into the hundreds of dollars from several different vendors. I finally settled upon this mount (the slimmest that Monoprice sells), and bought it in conjunction with the Recessed Pro Power Kit (Monoprice 4652) which allows you to run your wires behind the wall. The end result of using both of these products is nothing short of amazing! My television now literally floats on the wall like a piece of art.
As for the mount itself, it is formed of thick steel with a nice powder coated finish. After seeing it up close and in person, I had no doubts about its ability to securely hold my plasma TV to the wall. Having read through all of the previous reviews, I knew to pre-drill my mounting holes, and had no problem fixing the mount to the wall. I even used the built-in bubble level, as I did not have another level handy. The issue with this built-in level is that the physical size of the air bubble is about half of the width of the space between the two horizontal indicator marks on the tube. I had to "eyeball" the bubble by trying to center it directly between the two lines. With the assistance of a helper standing across the room, I settled on a point, and drilled my remaining holes (in the end it came out perfectly). Based on the size and shape of your TV, the "locking bar" may give you a bit of trouble. I had to twist the bent end of the bar to get end of the bar through the last hole. Not a big deal, really. Overall, I am amazed with the finished product, and would still consider this product a steal at twice the price. Highly recommended!
PROS: Built-in level. Easy instructions. Light weight makes for easy one-person mounting.