Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large bottle, blister pack) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tab®, and smartp...
Two-Piece Inset Wall Plate with 4 Inch Built-in Flexible High Speed HDMI® Cable With Ethernet - Single Port (1P) - White
Titan Series Corner Friendly Full Motion Wall Mount for Large 32- 60 inch TVs 125lbs Black
Don't leave your flat panel TV on a table or stand where it can be knocked over and damaged, or even worse injure a child or pet. Instead, mount it securely and safely to the wall using this Adjustable Tilting/Swiveling Wall Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
This mount bracket supports adjustments in three dimensions; it can be swiveled ±90° and can be tilted up to 5° upward and 15° downward. Additionally, it can be extended from a minimum distance to the wall of 5.0" to a maximum of 26.5". It features a built-in level, which will help ensure it is installed correctly.
This bracket is designed to mount an LCD, LED, or Plasma display with a VESA mounting pattern between 50x50 and 750x450, which includes most 32" to 60" displays*. It can be mounted to any type wall (brick, concrete, wood stud, etc.) and can safely hold up to 125 lbs (including the weight of the mount itself). Mounting hardware is included.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your display is compatible with this mount as long as it has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
- User's Manual (Apr 3, 2009)
|Minimum VESA||50 x 50|
|Maximum VESA||770 x 480|
|Maximum Weight||125 lbs|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Maximum Display Size||60"|
|Tilt Range||+5/-15 degrees|
|Swivel Range||±90 degrees|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||18.9" x 9.4"|
|Front Plate Dimensions||32.0" x 9.4"|
|Built In Level||Yes|
|Notes:||No logo on mount|
In the end though, it's hard to argue with the price of this mount and once I finally got it installed it has been solid as a rock since.
PROS: Solid mount at a great price.
CONS: Installation instructions didn't work for my wall. The bracket attached to the TV can sometimes slide around on the mount when adjusting the TV position.
Note: They DID provide two different sizes!
Note: Make sure your studs are NO MORE than 16" apart...that is absolute maximum spacing on mounting holes. If any wider then you must drill mount to accomodate.
Other than that unit was fine.
PROS: Heavy Duty
Built in level
CONS: Had to provide M8 x 24 machine screws myself
1. While using a carpenter's level is recommended, the built-in one is probably good enough. It is off by a degree or two, but when the installation is finished you can level the screen just by rotating it . The attaching bracket has a friction coupling that rotates several degrees.
2. The long VESA-mount M8 bolts are fine, if perhaps a little long for the TC-P50U50. I added two washers to each, just to be sure they didn't bottom out.
3. The friction stop for the tilt adjustment is a little flimsy, but if you use the included 4 M5 lock washers to increase friction, it tightens up fine. If you need the washers for the VESA mount, buy some more.
4. There is no adjustment available on where you mount the wall plate. It just fits 16" stud spacing. (If you have shorter stud spacing there are numerous holes that are spaced closer.) However, there are several inches of adjustment on the plate the TV attaches to, by sliding the TV along the track. In my case (50" TV) I have about 14" of side-to-side adjustment.
5. The bracket is heavy. I separated the wall plate from the TV plate, placed and leveled it, and drilled its mounting holes in the wall. Then I reassembled the bracket and mounted it using an assistant (AKA wife.)
6. The bracket stands off about 4 1/2" from the wall. To this add the depth of the TV. That's the price of having it extend and swing. The swing mechanism is very sturdy.
7. The lag screws for attaching to studs are sturdy enough if you don't over-torque them. Drill 7/32" pilot holes 3 1/2" deep, then enlarge the initial 1" depth to 9/32" to accommodate the unthreaded part of the screws. Screw them in using a socket wrench. Don't use a high torque drill.
PROS: Very good value. Versatile. Sturdy. Well designed.
CONS: Doesn't make coffee?
PROS: Great value, great product, rock solid.
CONS: Installation guide missed step of leveling the mount that connects to your TV, lists that as last step and impossible to level the mount once TV is attached.
Great range of motion
Arm has not loosen and is tight what more can I say it is solid
PROS: Yes the leveler on this product works!
The issue is the plate the TV mounts on ether it shifts off center from the arm from packaging or shipping or in production they don’t align the plate that mounts on the wall with the plate the TV rests on ether way there is an easy fix. A few taps on one of the side or just a little muscle one can shift this plate back into alignment. Or you can loosen the bolts, align it up, and tighten it back up.
Cinch to install (just like the other one that I wrote a review for) and all parts were included.
After installation, I had an issue with the weight of the tv pulling down the tilt function to the ground.
I spoke to Manny and he gave me the fix. Buy a pair (or 4 depending on how secure you want it) of "metal locking washers" from Home Depot. They were only 0.52 cents for a pair. Install those washers where the tilt knob is on the mount. This will ensure that the knob grips the metal and doesn't allow for the weight of the tv to drag the tilt to the ground.
Other than that, you need to make sure you have studs in your house (-clever joke there, lol) and they should be 16" apart (I think) for the mount to be effectively installed.
Use a stud finder to measure your location, drill some pilot holes and then screw in the heavy duty bolts provided.
My other suggestion would be to NOT use a power drill for the bolts into the studs.
I just used a hand ratchet set and this was much more efficient. Even though it was time consuming and took more strength, it didn't break off any of my bolt heads from the heat.
This is a really good heavy duty mount and the swivel & extension is quite long.
PROS: Easy Install
All parts included (sans a $1 item from Home Depot to make it perfect)
Heavy duty construction
CONS: 1 $0.52 cent "locking metal washer" needed to fully make the product effective
PROS: Pretty easy to install, but a 2 person job.
Easy to hang the TV on.
CONS: Arm is not easy to move
Sags and causes it to not be level unless you hang the TV in the center of the back plate on the arm. Putting it to one side so that it is more centered on my wall is not an option. I think this may be because it doesn't hold as much weight as the out box says?
PROS: Sturdy, Robust, Easy to mount
CONS: If clamps aren't tight on bracket, the can slide when swiveling the TV if you aren't careful.
PROS: Great quality, versatile, easy installation
CONS: Doesn't come with a TV attached to it.
PROS: Great price in relationship to other wall mount alternatives. Soldily built and easy to install. Can view tv from many positions.