Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Adjustable Gas Spring Desk Mount for 15~34in Monitors
Monoprice Gas-Spring Adjustable Articulating Monitor Arm let you place your LCD display wherever you want it. Suspending the monitor up off your desk, the arm reduces desktop clutter and frees up valuable desk space. Even better, the counterbalanced gas-spring arm lets you easily adjust the monitor to the most comfortable position, helping reduce strain on your neck, shoulders, and eyes. The Gas-Spring Adjustable Articulating Monitor Arm enables endless monitor adjustment and smooth movement in any direction, including height up and down, extension / retraction forward and back, monitor tilt, swivel, and rotation for ideal ergonomic alignment. And unlike the competition, our mounting arm is rated for large monitors including most 34" models, making it perfect for any home or office.
Full-Motion Articulating Desk Mount
Smooth Full-Range Motion: Effortlessly raise, lower, pull, push, and adjust your monitor with gas-spring assistance for the perfect working position and most comfortable viewing angle.
Easy Setup: Organize your workspace and clear desk space by raising your monitors off the desk surface. Setup is quick and easy using the included edge clamp or grommet mount, so you'll be ready to go in minutes.
Supports Most 34" Monitors: The monitor arm supports up to 19.8 lbs. of weight, making it capable of supporting most 15" ~ 34" monitors. The high-strength steel and aluminum construction guarantees enduring quality.
- Compatible with displays with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 VESA patterns
- Supports most 15" ~ 34" displays
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum and steel
- Supports one display weighing up to 19.8 lbs.
- Gas-spring pneumatic assist makes free motion effortless
- Displays can be individually swivelled ±90° to get the optimum viewing angle
- Rotate displays ±90° to easily switch between landscape and portrait display orientations
- Cable management clips help keep your workstation neat and tidy
- Easy installation flexibility with clamp or grommet mounting
The Ideal Desk Mount for
Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
|Type||Single Monitor Adjustable Gas Spring Desk Mount|
|Number of Supported Displays||1|
|Minimum VESA||75 x 75|
|Maximum VESA||100 x 100|
|Weight Capacity||2.2 - 19.8 lbs. (1 - 9 kg)|
|Min. Recommended Display Size||15 inches|
|Max. Recommended Display Size||34 inches|
|Tilt Range||±90 degrees|
|Swivel Range||±90 degrees|
|Rotation Range||±90 degrees|
|Construction||High-Grade Aluminum and Steel|
- User's Manual (Apr 5, 2016)
Questions and Answers
Do I need to unscrew the mount on the back of the monitor, rotate it manually and reattach?
1) It attaches to even skinny desks firmly and easily.
2) Once the mount has been adjusted to the weight of your monitor, it repositions very easily. Putting the monitor exactly where I want it is super easy now that it is dialed in.
One Note: The instructions mention that you need to tighten the gas spring in step 4. If you have a heavy monitor, just keep tightening until the unit will hold it up. It took me awhile, but I eventually got there, and now it's great.
PROS: - Easy to mount to even skinny desks
- Mount clamp uses wide surface area and a thick handle and plate, confident that it is held well to the desk with minimal frustration to tighten/install
- Very easy to reposition, move monitor in a wide range of motion
- Included cable routing solution
- Includes a spot to store the provided hex keys (allen wrench) that is out of sight
- Great price for a gas-spring mount!
CONS: - None so far, my update over time if the springs start to crap out. Only had it a day!
CONS: No adjustment for Rotation (clockwise, counterclockwise)
PROS: Great mount at less than 1/2 the cost of my ergo mount...Built very well and adjustable except.......
CONS: For the monitor rotation issue
PROS: - Great price
- Well made and well thought out.
- Easy to assemble and install (took about 30 minutes total)
- Allen wrenches for assembly and adjustments were included!!!
CONS: Absolutely none.
PROS: Price and construction. Ease of installation. Included desk mounts and all tools.
FWIW, I currently have a 24" older dell monitor mounted
PROS: Higher weight capacity than other options
CONS: Installation instructions are a bit confusing with branched options (but relatively few steps so not hard to figure out)
PROS: Easy set-up, high quality, heavy duty supports the monitor very well. Able to really get into any position and move it around easily as well so it does the job.
CONS: Removing the wire management trays was a little tricky.
1 year ago
1 year ago
10 months ago