Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Floor Speaker Stand for Sonos PLAY:1 Black
Designed to perfectly fit Sonos Play:1 speakers, these mounts allow convenient and stylish placement of your speakers. The freestanding design optimizes sound staging to help you get the most from your Sonos speaker system.
These mounts are made of high-quality steel and finished in black powder coat for durability and simple, clean aesthetics. The smart installation design makes them easy even for novice DIYers, with slide-in brackets and tailored attach points for Sonos speakers.
- Designed specifically for the Sonos PLAY:1 speaker system
- Base Dimensions: 9.1" x 9.1" (230 x 230 mm)
- Height (to bottom of speaker): 30.7" (780mm)
- Weight (each): 6.4 lbs. (2.9kg)
- User's Manual (Nov 24, 2015)
Questions and Answers
CONS: supplied speaker mount screw is too long, instructions are also unclear
2. Wrong length Hex mount screw too long, ended up striping and damaging speaker mount hole.
3. Bottom cable retainer screw size mismatch.
4. Bottom mount to stand screw size mismatch
CONS: Built cheap
CONS: DOESN'T WORK.
PROS: None. It doesn't workthe screws don't fit so you can't attach a Sonos Play:1 to the base.
9 months ago
The screws that came with the set don't fit the play 1 speakers that they were are designed for. Why would that be?
I had to supply my own. ( Made a trip to Home Depot)
Monoprice needs to correct their product issues in a more timley fashon.
Be carefiull that you don't damage your speakers trying to inser the wrong screws too far.
The directions were not legable ot understandable.
10 months ago
4 months ago
Look good too.
2 months ago