Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Low Profile 22 lb. Capacity Speaker Wall Mount Brackets (Pair), Black
Mount your satellite speakers to the wall using this Speaker Wall Mounting Bracket set from Monoprice!
This set comes with two wall mount brackets for speakers weighing up to 22 lbs each. Each bracket is a two-piece unit, with an ABS bracket that mounts onto the wall and another ABS bracket to hold the speaker. The two brackets are then attached with a simple slide/lock mechanism, which ensures that they will not fall.
The speaker brackets feature a ball jointed 1/4"x20 threaded screw. A keyhole to 1/4"x20 adapter is included for use with speakers that lack a native 1/4"x20 mounting point. All necessary mounting hardware is included.
- User's Manual (Jan 21, 2014)
Questions and Answers
PROS: Nice close to wall bracket.
CONS: Barely hold my 10lb speakers.
PROS: Price Is good
CONS: 22 Lbs is over rated . Speaker Mount side needs to be heaver
PROS: - mounts with 4 anchors so they can withstand the weight
- able to slide the speaker out of the mounting bracket
- ability to achieve just about any angle with the pillowball design
- comes with different brackets to mount just about any speaker type
- of course...LOW PRICE!
CONS: - none that i experienced
PROS: small and simple
CONS: not even close to 22 lb capacity if the speaker is to be angled
I ended up mounting Styrofoam on the front corner of the speaker so it would be close to level.
I would only recommend this mount for small speakers, probably 2.2 lbs and not 22 lbs.
PROS: Easy to mount, variety of mounting options.
CONS: Not heavy duty enough for 8.4 lbs speakers, screw needs to be much thicker so it won't deflect.
PROS: very sturdy, awesome amount or room for angling the speakers and a wide range of directions and angels. Perfect for the satellites that I bought (klipsch Quintet V)
CONS: Can't say I believe they would hold 22lbs, but personally i wouldn't recommend it. I have some 11 lb bookshelves for my fronts and I won't test their strength, went another route for them.
PROS: Easy install, easily hidden with speakers I'm using, rotate
CONS: none so far
1. Most importantly, they are very solid - if mounted directed into a stud (I didn't use the provided drywall anchors, so can't comment on them).
2. They include the hardware necessary for almost all speakers - keyhole slot, screw-in type, etc.
3. The adjustability is pretty good - 360 of speaker rotation, about 30 degrees tilt left/right or up/down.
4. Very good value for the price paid.
CONS: Not deal-breakers, but room for improvement.
1. As others have mentioned, the purported weight limit is ludicrous. I have 8 lb speakers on these mounts, and while I'm confident they will not fall off the wall, it's not that easy to hold them exactly in place. I sure wouldn't want to go much bigger than 10 - 12 lbs for speaker weight with these mounts.
2. The adjustable speaker angle is tough to "lock down" - twisting the triangular plastic piece becomes increasingly difficult when tightening the speaker securely in place. But you have to make it very tight, or else the speaker will "sag" a little bit from the desired position, especially for heavier speakers. And once the speaker is securely in position, I don't want to go through the hassle of loosening / re-tightening the mount - which sort of defeats the point of an adjustable speaker mount.
3. The bolt used for the speaker mount seems excessively long, meaning the speakers stick out of the wall about an inch more than they need to. Perhaps some threaded speaker holes require such a long bolt, but my keyhole slot speakers stick out more than necessary.
1 year ago
PROS: Holds speakers. Has several different speaker mounting options
CONS: Not able to hold 16lbs, much less 22lbs. Useless anchors. No screws to secure mounting bracket to wall bracket.