Open Box merchandise are products that have been purchased and delivered to other customers, and then returned to Monoprice. Due to the varying quality of products returned, we make every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. However, Monoprice only guarantees that you will receive the product itself, accessories may or may not be included. Bear in mind that your open box product may not contain cables, adaptors, manuals, CDs, drivers, etc. Additionally, the product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections as a result of its having been previously opened.
GA-B250M-D3H (rev. 1.0)
Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1151)
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1GB
Number of Memory Slots
DDR4 2400*/ 2133 MHz
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
Maximum Memory Supported
PCI Express 3.0 x16
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Slots
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
1 x SATA Express connector
* The SATA Express connector is not compatible with regular SATA devices.
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
Intel GbE LAN chip
Max LAN Speed
Rear Panel Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI
1 x RJ45
1 x DisplayPort
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0
6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 2-Way AMD CrossFire Technology
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Operating systems supported may vary depending on your processor model.
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.