Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Seagate-IMSourcing NOB Constellation ES ST2000NM0001 2 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - SAS - 7200rpm - 64 MB Buffer
This product is NEW, Guaranteed Authentic.
Seagate® Constellation® ES hard drives can reduce data storage costs by combining high capacity and power efficiency with industry-leading reliability.
- Capacity - Maximize your data center footprint by storing up to 114TB per square foot
- Efficiency - Save on power and cooling costs with PowerChoice™ technology
- Enterprise-class reliability - Ensures consistent, scalable and reliable data access 24x7
- Highest data integrity - Enterprise-class 6Gb/s SAS ensures data is stored reliably
- Protect your data with SED and/or FIPS 140-2 compliant options
- Storage Capacity: 2 TB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Drive Interface Standard: 6Gb/s SAS
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.57 lb
Manufacturer Part Number: ST2000NM0001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.imsourcing.com
Brand Name: Seagate-IMSourcing
Product Line: Constellation
Product Series: ES
Product Model: ST2000NM0001
Product Name: Constellation ES Hard Drive
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 2 TB
- PowerChoice Technology
- Self-encrypting Drive
- Reduced Power Consumption
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 768 MB/s (6 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 64 MB
Average Latency: 4.16 ms
Drive Interface: SAS
Drive Interface Standard: 6Gb/s SAS
Drive Type: Internal
Drive Width: 3.5"
Weight (Approximate): 1.57 lb
Certifications & Standards:
- FIPS (140-2)
Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Product condition subject to availability
- Replacement parts are from our Service inventory and meet our rigorous inspection and quality standards. Some will be new, some are manufacturer certified refurbished, some are considered 'as new' and have been tested, refurbished or remanufactured. All are fully warranted
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product