Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Seagate-IMSourcing Constellation CS 1 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - SATA - 7200rpm - 64 MB Buffer - Hot Pluggable
Affordable, high-capacity, energy-efficient enterprise HDD.
The Seagate® Enterprise Value HDD (formerly Constellation® CS) offers low-cost bulk storage designed for vast amounts of unstructured data in the cloud.
- Affordable storage for 24×7 cloud data center replicated environments
- Maximizes storage footprint with capacities up to 3TB for 114TB per square foot
- Energy-efficient at under 8 watts (random read operating power) which averages 29% less than competing hard drives
- Reliable enterprise rotational vibration tolerance and bad block management
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Hot Pluggable: Yes
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 14.11 oz
Manufacturer Part Number: ST1000NC001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.imsourcing.com
Brand Name: Seagate-IMSourcing
Product Line: Constellation
Product Series: CS
Product Name: Enterprise Value HDD
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Self-encrypting Drive
- PowerChoice Technology
- Rotational Vibration Sensor
- Advanced Format
- Low Power Consumption
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 768 MB/s (6 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 64 MB
Average Latency: 4.16 ms
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
SeaTools Diagnostic Software
Drive Type: Internal
Drive Width: 3.5"
Hot Pluggable: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 14.11 oz
Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Product condition subject to availability
- Replacement parts are from our Service inventory and meet our rigorous inspection and quality standards. Some will be new, some are manufacturer certified refurbished, some are considered 'as new' and have been tested, refurbished or remanufactured. All are fully warranted
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product