Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Seagate Pipeline HD.2 ST3500414CS 500 GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - SATA - 5900rpm - 16 MB Buffer - 1 Pack
This product is NEW, Guaranteed Authentic.
Founded in 1979, Seagate is the leading provider of hard drives and storage solutions.
From the videos, music and documents that we share with friends and family on social networks, to servers that form the backbone of enterprise data centres and cloud-based computing, to desktop and notebook computers that fuel our personal productivity, Seagate products help more people to store, share and protect their valuable digital content.
Seagate offers the industry's broadest portfolio of hard disc drives, solid state drives and solid state hybrid drives. In addition, the Company offers an extensive line of retail storage products for consumers and small businesses, along with data recovery services for any brand of hard drive and digital media type.
- Storage Capacity: 500 GB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 5900
- Buffer: 16 MB
- Wireless LAN: No
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/300
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 14.64 oz
Manufacturer Part Number: ST3500414CS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.imsourcing.com
Brand Name: Seagate
Product Line: Pipeline
Product Series: HD.2
Product Model: ST3500414CS
Product Name: Pipeline HD Hard Drive
Packaged Quantity: 1
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 500 GB
- Low Power Consumption
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 3072 MB/s (24 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm): 5900
Buffer: 16 MB
Average Seek Time: 14 ms
Average Latency: 5.10 ms
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/300
Network (RJ-45): No
Drive Type: Internal
Drive Width: 3.5"
Weight (Approximate): 14.64 oz
Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- BULK, REF, and NOB Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an IMSourcing certified pre-owned product