Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Seagate DB35 ST380215ACE 80 GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - IDE - 7200rpm - 2 MB Buffer
This product is sourced from the open market in the best available condition.
Seagate DB35.3 ST380215ACE Hard Drive offers the industry most comprehensive feature set for the DVR environment. This drive delivers up to 750 hours of storage for standard television or 140 hours for high definition content. It also enable services for high definition video content including standard time shifting, trickle down recording and enhanced video on demand for a more powerful media viewing experience. This hard drive features DynaPlay Technology to address many DVR specific challenges such as power consumption, video streaming performance, acoustics and reliability. Built-in DriveTrust technology improves content security as part of a comprehensive digital rights management system.
- Storage Capacity: 80 GB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
- Buffer: 2 MB
- Drive Interface: IDE
- Drive Interface Standard: IDE Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 4.1"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 13.41 oz
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer Part Number: ST380215ACE
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.imsourcing.com
Brand Name: Seagate
Product Series: DB35
Product Model: ST380215ACE
Product Name: DB35 ST380215ACE Hard Drive
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 80 GB
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 100 MB/s (800 Mbit/s)
Maximum Internal Data Transfer Rate: 930 MB/s (7.3 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 2 MB
Drive Interface: IDE
Drive Interface Standard: IDE Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
Drive Type: Internal
Drive Width: 3.5"
Drive Height: 1/4H
Weight (Approximate): 13.41 oz
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Product condition subject to availability
- Replacement parts are from our Service inventory and meet our rigorous inspection and quality standards. Some will be new, some are manufacturer certified refurbished, some are considered 'as new' and have been tested, refurbished or remanufactured. All are fully warranted
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product