Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Seagate - Constellation ES ST1000NM0011 1 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - SATA - 7200rpm - 64 MB Buffer
This product is NEW, Guaranteed Authentic.
Seagate® Constellation® ES hard drives can reduce data storage costs by combining high capacity and power efficiency with industry-leading reliability.
- Capacity - Maximize your data center footprint by storing up to 114TB per square foot
- Efficiency - Save on power and cooling costs with PowerChoice™ technology
- Enterprise-class reliability - Ensures consistent, scalable and reliable data access 24x7
- Highest data integrity - Enterprise-class 6Gb/s SAS ensures data is stored reliably
- Protect your data with SED and/or FIPS 140-2 compliant options
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.34 lb
Manufacturer Part Number: ST1000NM0011
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.imsourcing.com
Brand Name: Seagate-IMSourcing
Product Line: Constellation
Product Series: ES
Product Model: ST1000NM0011
Product Name: Constellation ES Hard Drive
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Reduced Power Consumption
- PowerChoice Technology
- Self-encrypting Drive
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 6144 MB/s (48 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 64 MB
Average Seek Time: 8.50 ms
Average Latency: 4.16 ms
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
SATA Pin: 7-pin
Drive Type: Internal
Drive Width: 3.5"
Weight (Approximate): 1.34 lb
Certifications & Standards:
- FIPS 140-2
Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Product condition subject to availability
- Replacement parts are from our Service inventory and meet our rigorous inspection and quality standards. Some will be new, some are manufacturer certified refurbished, some are considered 'as new' and have been tested, refurbished or remanufactured. All are fully warranted
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product