Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Seagate - Cheetah 15K.6 ST3146356SS 146 GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - SAS - 15000rpm - 16 MB Buffer
This product is NEW, Guaranteed Authentic.
The Seagate Advantage
The Seagate® Cheetah® 15K.6 and Cheetah 15K.6 FDE drives have a SAS or FC interface and are the highest performing drives in 3.5-inch storage with a maximum sustained transfer rate of 164 MB/sec, representing a 28 per cent increase in sustained data transfer rate over their predecessors. Second- generation perpendicular recording provides 450 GB of storage capacity with state-of-the-art recording technology and comprehensive data integrity protection, enabling an error rate of 1x1016 and an MTBF of 1.6 million hours (0.55 per cent AFR).
The Cheetah 15K.6 and Cheetah 15K.6 FDE drives include Seagate PowerTrim technology, which dynamically optimises drive power consumption at all levels of activity. With PowerTrim technology, the drives deliver the highest performance in their class without increasing power consumption. These drives lower idle and operational power requirements from those of the prior generation by as much as 61 per cent in watts/GB while increasing overall sustained data transfer rates by 28 per cent at 164 MB/s.
- Storage Capacity: 146 GB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 15000
- Buffer: 16 MB
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Drive Interface Standard: 3Gb/s SAS
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.49 lb
Manufacturer Part Number: ST3146356SS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.imsourcing.com
Brand Name: Seagate-IMSourcing
Product Line: Cheetah
Product Series: 15K.6
Product Model: ST3146356SS
Product Name: Cheetah 15K Hard Drive
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 146 GB
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 3072 MB/s (24 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm): 15000
Buffer: 16 MB
Average Seek Time: 3.40 ms
Average Latency: 2 ms
Drive Interface: SAS
Drive Interface Standard: 3Gb/s SAS
Drive Type: Internal
Drive Width: 3.5"
Weight (Approximate): 1.49 lb
Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- BULK, REF, and NOB Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an IMSourcing certified pre-owned product